ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs: Finals Thread***

I’m one of them. LBJ is the second best player of all time, but I would suspect that most unbiased sports/basketball fans would still give the nod to MJ as GOAT.

Imo, LBJ is the best specimen, but at this point MJ is the GOAT. Bron can only catch him if he goes and wins a couple more titles. His longevity could also come into play, I suppose. Maybe 50 years from now it’s akin to Sanders (MJ) vs Payton (LBJ) for the RB GOAT.

Imo, LBJ is the best specimen, but at this point MJ is the GOAT. Bron can only catch him if he goes and wins a couple more titles. His longevity could also come into play, I suppose. Maybe 50 years from now it’s akin to Sanders (MJ) vs Payton (LBJ) for the RB GOAT.
Yea, I agree. LeBron honestly might be the greatest ATHLETE of all time. But MJ still the GOAT in his sport for now.

Reactions: 829305
Jackson would insist he get off Durant as Durant at nearly 7 feet would abuse MJ.

was MJ playing 46-48 minutes in many of the Finals games he played in with that incredible will to win of his?

And, of course, you forget/ignore he had 18 games to get ready for the playoffs and lost to the Magic (who were swept by Houston). so, no, they "probably" don't win 8-9 straight.
Wouldn’t worry about Borden’s take. Like the guy, but he goes all “Get off my lawn!” when it comes to MJ/LBJ.

Reactions: dtgold88
I just want to give LBJ a hug right now. Dude has nothing to be ashamed about

Besides giving up. Idc if you are down 25. He quit. The team quit. That's pathetic to me and I actually like Lebron.

For selfish reasons I hope the Lakers, gun to my head I would say Philly then Houston have the best chance to land him.
Philly would be awesome. Would also love to see him in Minnesota. Definitely don’t wanna see him in Houston. Not a fan. LA would make very little sense, if he wants to win a championship.

Reactions: dtgold88
LeBitch bails to the locker room in order to not congratulate the warriors. Christ, bron. Act like you'v been there before. You know, losing in the finals.

11ifg9t.jpg

Is there any stopping the GSW for the foreseeable future? As long as they keep their top four guys together, it’s going to be tough to dethrone them.
Only if a team is dumb enough to offer Green or Klay a max deal (as I doubt GS will, nor should).

Reactions: JimboBBN
Biggest question now is, where does LeBron play next year? Sure as hell won’t be Cleveland.
Ya gotta love when people who have no clue what he is thinking make statements like these as though they are fact.

Did you think there was a chance he'd come back to Cleveland?

Isn't to say he'll stay, but for all we know he cares most about what his family wants and maybe they beg him to stay.

Or, hell, maybe the Cavs can show him a plan to move their assets and get him another star here. who the hell knows (other than you)?

For selfish reasons I hope the Lakers, gun to my head I would say Philly then Houston have the best chance to land him.
I do not get this Houston idea.

Their cap situation is no better than ours. He could only sign there for an exception. Unless some team is foolish enough to take Ryan anderson and 2 more years at $20 mil per.

seems more likely Chris Paul would come to the Cavs which is never mentioned. why? How about Lebron is the far better player of the 2 and has ties to this community. why should Lebron go to him? How about the Cavs have far better assets for a sign and trade than Houston has?

Lakers are certainly a possibility but still hope he wants nothing to do with Lavar Ball. They also lack the shooters needed to play with him. Philly? also possible but they better hope Embiid does not talk to Bosh or Love and ask their opinion of playing with Lebron. I doubt Embiid wants to become a stretch 5.

ADVERTISEMENT