ADVERTISEMENT

lol at UNC

I tend to be of the mindset that players talk but not coaches. I think players smack talking on the court is awesome. Do it all day long. I like my coaches to stand up for their guys but also be respectful to the opponents. Oats has never been like that though. I guess his players like it.
He should have learned his lesson last year when he said his "wrong place at the wrong time" comment after his player brought the gun that another Alabama player used to kill someone.

I want to like Oats, but then does shit like this.

He should have learned his lesson last year when he said his "wrong place at the wrong time" comment after his player brought the gun that another Alabama player used to kill someone.

Oh yeah, forgot about that, lol. That was not ideal.

Is it possible he didn't have all the info?

Kinda embarrassing for UNC to be the only ACC team to lose in sweet 16, didn’t see this coming myself and I’d be less surprised if the opposite happened.

UNC choked, so that's on them.
It was a hell of a game. I didn’t think they choked, they took one bad shot and forgot about Bacot at the end, but other than that, they played a great game.
I feel bad for RJ Davis, dude had a bad game, but it wasn't from lack of effort.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
With Powell and Ian Jackson coming in , and Ingram and RJ most likely returning. Cadeau as well. Is priority 1 a Center from the portal?

It was a hell of a game. I didn’t think they choked, they took one bad shot and forgot about Bacot at the end, but other than that, they played a great game.
I feel bad for RJ Davis, dude had a bad game, but it wasn't from lack of effort.

They played poorly late IMO, which is something that has plagued them all year. They don't play well under pressure. Maybe that is a better way to put it. I actually thought the biggest reason they lost is because the staff decided to play without their PG for the last 15 minutes of the game and instead throw in two guys who had not been in that position the entire year. Resulted in what you would think, a guy shooting a bad shot because he wasn't used to to being in that position and the offense becoming all iso because that's what always happens with no Cadeau.

It was a good game though .

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT