ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Tennessee

Calipari hasn’t added anything since Anthony Davis was there, and there ain’t another Davis on the way.
Damn, you’re really hurt over coach O and Chin leaving for a better job aren’t you?

Damn, you’re really hurt over coach O and Chin leaving for a better job aren’t you?
Antigua wants to be a Head coach, Kentucky makes more sense since Cal is gonna retire sooner.

Chin is nothing worth keeping, just a hanger-on looking for a payout

Antigua wants to be a Head coach, Kentucky makes more sense since Cal is gonna retire sooner.

Can't find it know, but there was a video recent of Calipari telling Chin to sit down mid game.

There is zero chance that Antigua is going to be the next head coach at Kentucky. Cal isn't going to pick his successor. Kentucky doesn't bow down like UNC and Duke.

Can't find it know, but there was a video recent of Calipari telling Chin to sit down mid game.
Went around on our board too, very awkward interaction.

Rumor I heard around last summer was Cal wasn’t happy Chin was brought along with Antigua. He just wanted Orlando

There is zero chance that Antigua is going to be the next head coach at Kentucky. Cal isn't going to pick his successor. Kentucky doesn't bow down like UNC and Duke.
Antigua is different than Scheyer or Hubert. Dude has been around and recruits like nobody else.

Not saying he should be picked, but he should at least get a look.

We bought a better big man than anyone on your roster.

You hired 2 of his former assistants and still couldn’t get him😂

You seem awful worried about UK. You have a big/easy game against Rutgers tonight so maybe you should concentrate on that. I know it’s a game y’all don’t have to worry about since you have King Kofi but don’t look over them.

You seem awful worried about UK. You have a big/easy game against Rutgers tonight so maybe you should concentrate on that. I know it’s a game y’all don’t have to worry about since you have King Kofi but don’t look over them.
Lol I started talking shit with Kevin and a bunch of you morons went for the bait.

Insecure much?

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Didn’t he get fired for violations that would be allowed under NiL currently?
Something about academic fraud and his brother resigned over it. Besides that his on-court results sucked and he hired a bunch of his buddies from New York to be on his staff, and they sucked too.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Something about academic fraud and his brother resigned over it. Besides that his on-court results sucked and he hired a bunch of his buddies from New York to be on his staff, and they sucked too.
I’d imagine he’s learned from that set back.

Cal still has a good 5-10 years, so he’d have to stay around the program for a while. But if he did he’d be a good safety valve, only if necessary.

So. First things first. My apologies to Queen Della for not being here to help defend against the Big Blue Barbarians. In my defense tho, Mrs GV not only didn’t allow me to watch the game, she took my phone too! (for y’all that don’t know, I just recovered from yet another heart issue).

2nd thing. The Cats fans over here are level headed and fair for the most part. I’m not going to bag on y’all about last night! Want to give a shout out to Bert. He lives and dies with his beloved Cats, and I’m cool with that. Still miss just chewing the fat with him on non- sports related stuff tho.

I’m just glad my Vols won!

Lol I started talking shit with Kevin and a bunch of you morons went for the bait.

Insecure much?
Oh so you’re another one of those “I was just throwing out bait and you took it” guys. Gotcha! 😂

So. First things first. My apologies to Queen Della for not being here to help defend against the Big Blue Barbarians. In my defense tho, Mrs GV not only didn’t allow me to watch the game, she took my phone too! (for y’all that don’t know, I just recovered from yet another heart issue).

2nd thing. The Cats fans over here are level headed and fair for the most part. I’m not going to bag on y’all about last night! Want to give a shout out to Bert. He lives and dies with his beloved Cats, and I’m cool with that. Still miss just chewing the fat with him on non- sports related stuff tho.

I’m just glad my Vols won!
Hope you're doing well!

I believe he is a fellow Blue Blood. I think he is a Bama fan.
He is an ex tOSU fan. He is now for team SEC, but not one in particular. However, he usually takes up with an SEC team against another SEC team. I'm sure he gave bama hell after losing to UGA for the title. Before that, he gave UGA hell for losing to bama in the SECC game.

Reactions: hawkit3113
1 title and it took Anthony Davis.

It took our whole team, on which Anthony Davis was like the 4th leading scorer, still...more Natty's in the last decade than Illinois has in 116 years of playing basketball.

Y'all could literally quit playing basketball and no one would notice.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Kofi is 2-16 from 3 that’s why we are losing

You are losing because you aren't good at the game of basketball. Like really, not good. 116 years without a title. That's how bad you are.

This lady is 114 years old. She lives in Nebraska. She has never seen Illinois win a single title.

1140-thelma-sutcliffe-hero.imgcache.rev.web.1053.600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
It took our whole team, on which Anthony Davis was like the 4th leading scorer, still...more Natty's in the last decade than Illinois has in 116 years of playing basketball.

Y'all could literally quit playing basketball and no one would notice.
Anthony Davis was only the 4th leading scorer, god damn he sucked.

Calipari probably wishes he had a better big that year instead of him.

I don't even understand what this all means. You can't say they should have pulled starters when Kentucky thought they still had a chance to win and repeatedly cut the lead to around 10.

UK had their guys in until there was almost a minute left and that game was way more of a blowout than the one last night. I have zero issues with it either. Tyty made a jumper with 2:03 left in the game to put them up 27 and the shot clock wasn't close to running out. Oscar Tshiebwe got a rebound with 1:46 left n the game. Lance Ware got a rebound with 1:17 left in the game. Those are facts. Congrats on the Bluray though I guess.

I am not anti-UK. I am pretty indifferent on them, especially for a UNC fan. I think they are the greatest program historically in college basketball and think their fans are great. Even the old ones.
You can't understand what my post meant? I am calling bullshit on this.

Lance Ware is not a starter. Did you watch the game? 24 of UK's points against UT at Kentucky were made by bench players. That is nearly 25% of the total scored. 55 minutes played by the bench. Half of the fouls called against UK were bench players. With those stats how do you say the things in this post that you did? If you are serious then you don't know your ass from apple butter.

My view is that you did not watch the game.

Also, I have recorded UK games since 1977. That is what I do. Do you record UNC games? I have some of my old recordings being shown on ESPN classics because NBC decided to destroy their originals. Mine are the only ones around.

ADVERTISEMENT