ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana in trouble against Rutgers

Getting really hard to win on the road in conference play, but Rutgers?

Rutgers just owns us....But they are certainly no Colorado....

I mean they're starting to be the bball equivalent of our football team. spoiling and all...

It grinds my gears when a beer doesn't have an ABV on its box and I have to look it up on Beer Advocate.

Is rezzerfly your little buddy or something?
No. We just own you in football, bball, and recently VB. Probably other sports, too. Volunteers ask for more acknowledgement than us and that's saying something.

No. We just own you in football, bball, and recently VB. Probably other sports, too. Volunteers ask for more acknowledgement than us and that's saying something.
You don't own anyone that you have only played twice in history. I don't recall asking for acknowledgment either. You do remind of a fly though.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You don't own anyone that you have only played twice in history. I don't recall asking for acknowledgment either. You do remind of a fly though.
actual schedule us but either way we'll knock you out of more tournaments and beat you in bowls.

actual schedule us and we'll knock you out of more tournaments and beat you in bowls.
Win more games and maybe we will. Your 8-4 CFB team is about to gets it's 5th loss, so we can't meet you in a NY6. Maybe, CBB if either of us get far enough.

Win more games and maybe we will. Your 8-4 CFB team is about to gets it's 5th loss, so we can't meet you in a NY6. Maybe, CBB if either of us get far enough.
We confuse you with the superior orange T team that we also recently beat.

I think we are going to the Orange bowl.

Congrats! We're going to either the Citrus or former Outback. Is the Orange a Playoff bowl this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT