ADVERTISEMENT

If the mods could unban any poster

Out of curiosity, what is the history of mods on this board?

I have only known LST, Den, and KB. There had to be others I imagine.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I think @della has posted here for a while. And maybe @BoilerExpress
hqdefault.jpg

You Kids!!

Get off my lawn!!

@Da_Bull’s story about me being in rehab was clearly an attempt to suss out his next gullible mark that he could fleece out of tens of dollars like he did the fantasy league. Thank goodness my impeccable reputation prevented anybody from buying it
If someone doesn't know everything becomes fact.I thought you were getting help, due to other ppl saying you neededhelp.

Reactions: WojoRising
If someone doesn't know everything becomes fact.I thought you were getting help, due to other ppl saying you neededhelp.
Oh, I definitely need help. I just wasn’t getting it. It was just a busy offseason but thank heavens CBB is back

@Da_Bull’s story about me being in rehab was clearly an attempt to suss out his next gullible mark that he could fleece out of tens of dollars like he did the fantasy league. Thank goodness my impeccable reputation prevented anybody from buying it

Thought you died. Glad I was wrong for the first time in my life

Reactions: WojoRising

You used to look like a crack head so it was believable. Now you’re getting fat like the rest of America. #sad

ADVERTISEMENT