ADVERTISEMENT

Hell Yes!!!!

Rooting for the fighting Dellas!!!
iu

Last edited:
Thanks AWilli!! I think of you as one of the bright posters on the board and have for a while. I'll happily take support from anyone, but it's a little better to get it from one of the smart kids. :p

Well I wasn't to bright when I picked Creighton last night :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: della
Agree 100%. Purdue fans have been coming out of nowhere up here over the past few years. Boiler fans no one has seen since the Big Dog 30 years ago. 🤣
Well, they have a hell of a team, so there is that. But we have a great team too, so we'll just have to lay it all on the line and do our best. Win or lose Purdue will know they have been in a fight.

@della
I just got on the board and came straight to this thread to congratulate you on the great run, I have not been able to watch a single game because of my 12-hour swing, and it was my two weekends in a row.
Anyway, you know I am SEC strong, so I was hoping for the best for UT.
Now, you may not like it, but I am now pulling for Alabama. 👍
Anyway, you enjoy your journey, it will be memory's as you get older like me. 😉

@della
I just got on the board and came straight to this thread to congratulate you on the great run, I have not been able to watch a single game because of my 12-hour swing, and it was my two weekends in a row.
Anyway, you know I am SEC strong, so I was hoping for the best for UT.
Now, you may not like it, but I am now pulling for Alabama. 👍
Anyway, you enjoy your journey, it will be memory's as you get older like me. 😉
Thanks CD, we gave it a strong go, but we couldn't slow down their center. I'll let you in on a little secret, I'll be pulling for bama too. To lose! Go UConn!

Helluva game TN fans. Bummer that probably the 2nd and 3rd best teams remaining in this tourney just faced off.

You guys owe us. We’ve had some wild fúcking games lately.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Helluva game TN fans. Bummer that probably the 2nd and 3rd best teams remaining in this tourney just faced off.

You guys owe us. We’ve had some wild fúcking games lately.
Maybe, but I think UT drops off next year unless we find another Knecht.

Thanks CD, we gave it a strong go, but we couldn't slow down their center. I'll let you in on a little secret, I'll be pulling for bama too. To lose! Go UConn!

The good thing is your Vols lost to the team that will most likely be playing for a natty. It wasn’t some random upset from a mid major or crappy team. Got nothing to hang their heads about, same with Illinois losing to UConn

The good thing is your Vols lost to the team that will most likely be playing for a natty. It wasn’t some random upset from a mid major or crappy team. Got nothing to hang their heads about, same with Illinois losing to UConn
It wasn’t like we got beat by a team named after a tree or something.

ADVERTISEMENT