ADVERTISEMENT

Grady Dick…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Modern day pistol Pete? Steph curry range? Dude doesn’t miss. Not a better freshmen in the country IMO. Congrats gayhawks you find a great one

• Love
Reactions: ThePhog08
Modern day pistol Pete? Steph curry range? Dude doesn’t miss. Not a better freshmen in the country IMO. Congrats gayhawks you find a great one

Best shooter in the freshman class? Most likely, yes. Looks like he should be a first round pick in next year's draft.

Not sold that he's the best freshman in the class, however. Love Brandon Miller. Of all the freshmen, he's the one most likely to make 1st Team All-American. I also think he'll be a top 5 pick in the draft.

Best shooter in the freshman class? Most likely, yes. Looks like he should be a first round pick in next year's draft.

Not sold that he's the best freshman in the class, however. Love Brandon Miller. Of all the freshmen, he's the one most likely to make 1st Team All-American. I also think he'll be a top 5 pick in the draft.
Have you seen this guy, Anthony Black ?

Have you seen this guy, Anthony Black ?

Yes. He was awfully impressive last night. Fun player to watch. But, I'm still probably taking Brandon Miller at this point.

Are you expecting him to be Arkansas's go-to player even when Nick Smith returns?

Yes. He was awfully impressive last night. Fun player to watch. But, I'm still probably taking Brandon Miller at this point.

Are you expecting him to be Arkansas's go-to player even when Nick Smith returns?
I think he brings so many intangibles to the table that he will be the most valuable player regardless of NSJ's return and I'm a big Nick Smith guy. Black is a 6'7 point guard and an elite defender and facilitator. The points he's scored were out of necessity without NSJ but he showed last night he can be that guy regardless of competition level. NSJ is probably going to be a more dynamic scorer but Black does so much ..

Give me Grady over any of those guys. Yes others may be more athletic and get drafted higher but as a college player Grady dick will be a far better asset than any other freshmen. Dude just fits the college game and I can’t stand Kansas

Give me Grady over any of those guys. Yes others may be more athletic and get drafted higher but as a college player Grady dick will be a far better asset than any other freshmen. Dude just fits the college game and I can’t stand Kansas
The thing is....Grady isn't even just a shooter. He's a really good athlete. Dude has great body control for a 6'8" guy, he can get to the rim, and he has a 40" vertical.

Pete only shot 44% for his career. Granted, a lot of his shots were from way behind where the 3-pt line would've been and he had 3 defenders on him most of the time. 😂

Yeah. I always make my evaluations after a couple games. They always are spit on.

Not sold that he's the best freshman in the class, however. Love Brandon Miller. Of all the freshmen, he's the one most likely to make 1st Team All-American.

Yep. Still think Brandon Miller is the best freshman in the class.

Reactions: Afamu
I wasn't that impressed with him.

FitigHmUUAE85UY

This guy is already a legend lol.

ADVERTISEMENT