ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four

Purdue looks dominant so far, but I think Bama with their fast pace game can give Purdue a run for their money.
We played them in December and it was a hell of a game. Bama couldn't miss in the first half. They hit 13 3's and led 49-47 at the break. We ended up wearing them down and won 92-86. Edey had 35 and Braden Smith had 27 for Purdue Sears had 35 for Bama.

We played them in December and it was a hell of a game. Bama couldn't miss in the first half. They hit 13 3's and led 49-47 at the break. We ended up wearing them down and won 92-86. Edey had 35 and Braden Smith had 27 for Purdue Sears had 35 for Bama.
should be a good game since they knew and played each other early in the season.

Would be ok with either NC State or Purdue winning it all

Last edited:
Reactions: boilerzz
I’m torn on rooting for Purdue or not. I’m glad they made a final four but I kinda want the “lose to a 16 and win it all the next year” thing to be a UVA only thing. I’ll root for them over UConn or Bama though. Can’t decide if I want NCSU to go all the way. I like being the last ACC team with a natty. Basically, I’m deciding how petty I want to be.

Bro, I thought we were boys!
Boys will be boys. Still doesn't mean I'm cheering for Purdue! I don't get pissed off watching Clingan play like I do watching Edey.

michael-jordan-chicago-bulls-versus-portland-trail-blazers.gif

Don't really care either way. UConn is a juggernaut and that's fun. Purdue and Bama winning their first title ever would be cool. And NC State winning 11 straight win or go home games would be the maybe the best and most improbable championship ever.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
I’m pulling for Purdue. They deserve it. They’ve had so much bad luck in the tourney they deserve for something good to happen. Plus seeing a other team that won the title the year after losing to a 16…that would be awesome.

UConn or Purdue should make a good storyline, one has a chance to repeat since 07 Florida, another can keep the streak of losing to 16 seed then win national title the following year alive.

Reactions: KisteK
Who I'm pulling for and who I put money on not being the same, I'd be stoked for Matt Painter.

I seen alot of favorites get beat in the FF/title game so I'm not ready to crown UConn just yet. There's been a few teams that were just as stacked and dominating as UConn that came up short.

I'm hoping for a Purdue/UConn title game with Purdue winning it because of what happened last year but this UConn is very very good.

Reactions: KisteK and boilerzz
ADVERTISEMENT