ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Wiretaps Revealed today

The last time a team had 2 of the top 3 draft picks... UK won the title. Thats the last team to have close to the same talent Duke had this year.

2015 is considered the best team ever to not win the title, but they’re not even close to the talent level of Duke?

Keep the brilliant takes coming.Laughing

Also proof of Bam Bam accepting more.

Oops. Keep trying, champ.
It wasn’t money to go to a college... it was for that one agency. KU and adidas paid players for the purpose to go to KU. It’s funny ... you think if you play dumb, the ncaa will do nothing to KU but that’s not how it works

2015 is considered the best team ever to not win the title, but they’re not even close to the talent level of Duke?

Because they went 38-0. Not because of talent. No one on that team was a Zion. No one on that team had a camera set up just for watching the one player. No one on that team was said to be the next Lebron James

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1 and kl40504
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't the Bam Adebayo transaction labeled in the ledger as bad loan because his crazy af uncle was paid by Adidas to convince Bam to go to NC State along with Dennis Smith Jr, but instead he ended up at Kentucky?

It wasn’t money to go to a college... it was for that one agency. KU and adidas paid players for the purpose to go to KU. It’s funny ... you think if you play dumb, the ncaa will do nothing to KU but that’s not how it works

Because they went 38-0. Not because of talent. No one on that team was a Zion. No one on that team had a camera set up just for watching the one player. No one on that team was said to be the next Lebron James

Now apparently you don’t need much talent to go 38-0. Has anybody ever told you it’s a team sport?

What’s your next take going to be? Durant’s Texas team should have gone 40-0?

Hockey puck.

Now apparently you don’t need much talent to go 38-0. Has anybody ever told you it’s a team sport?

Hockey puck.
And Kentucky beats Kansas in 2012 National Championship game. Really enjoyed putting a beat down on the Jayhawks.

Hockey puck.

They had talent... but not 2 transcendent players ... having many guys returning for a second year allowing us to platoon in 15 was how we went 38-0. Also playing in the sec that year ... duke would of went undefeated in that sec easily as well

UK and Duke underachieved.

UL has cheated in unprecedented ways, multiple times in the last few years.

UNC got away with some shit.

Kansas might have done some shady shit .

Bout sums this thread up.

Oh, and HRT & 86 forgot their tampons.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1

Ironic, players have been getting paid for decades. 1980's ring a bell? It should. Kentucky is known for cheating during multiple decades. Look at the statistics for the teams that have done that.

Last edited:
Reactions: UL_1986
Ironic. Kentucky is known for cheating multiple times. Look at the statistics for that

You need to visit Webster's to understand the definition of "unprecedented" (whores, paying players while on probation...)

Also, I thought you had me on ignore? Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Are you guys arguing about whether Duke in 2019 or UK in 2015 choked harder? Duke had by far more top end talent, and UK was by far deeper. They both choked like crazy.

Way more pressure on UK imo. They had an undefeated season hanging in the balance. The first in 40 years and went off at nearly even money to win the whole thing.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't the Bam Adebayo transaction labeled in the ledger as bad loan because his crazy af uncle was paid by Adidas to convince Bam to go to NC State along with Dennis Smith Jr, but instead he ended up at Kentucky?

It was either an old high school or aau coach I believe. Bam disassociated himself with that guy long before all this stuff came to light. Neither he nor his mother ever saw a dime. Even the supposed 200$ dinner was called into question by recruiting analysts that say when those guys are at a camp they cant shit without someone knowing about it.

Way more pressure on UK imo. They had an undefeated season hanging in the balance. The first in 40 years and went off at nearly even money to win the whole thing.

As usual, the only voice of reason among his people.

Oh, and HRT & 86 forgot their tampons.
Aw, little girl can’t stop thinking of me. Rent free! RollLaugh

Reactions: HRTheCard

We don't have to worry about Kansas. They will be on the sideline this March and April.

I own you raftards. SmokinSmile

I’m always rent free in your feeble little minds!

Trying to get back on track here. Has enough come out about Sean Miller where Arizona cuts ties? A wiretapped phone call was played in court where Book Richardson stated that Miller was paying Ayton $10,000 per month while he was enrolled. Does it have to actually be Miller saying it for the hammer to drop?

Trying to get back on track here. Has enough come out about Sean Miller where Arizona cuts ties? A wiretapped phone call was played in court where Book Richardson stated that Miller was paying Ayton $10,000 per month while he was enrolled. Does it have to actually be Miller saying it for the hammer to drop?
Miller is dirty as hell.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT