ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone help me find

Afamu

Feb 9, 2017
Can someone help me find a comparison of the terrible Acc’s vs SeC record comparison in the tourney.

Asking for a friend from Jersey.

Reactions: TKBray
Can someone help me find a comparison of the terrible Acc’s vs SeC record comparison in the tourney.

Ya'll some vindictive mutherfuks, huh? You have a 1, 4 and a 6 make the SW 16----Ok. NCSU came out of nowhere. That happens.

Not sure how a conference does in the NCAAT is really an indication who is better. Its not a round robin format here.

Either way, I hope Purdue and Illinois get the **** beat out of them. **** this conference gay power shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Phil being a conference pride guy makes a ton of sense

Would this be Team ACC your inquiring about?

Ya'll some vindictive mutherfuks, huh? You have a 1, 4 and a 6 make the SW 16----Ok. NCSU came out of nowhere. That happens.

Not sure how a conference does in the NCAAT is really an indication who is better. Its not a round robin format here.

Either way, I hope Purdue and Illinois get the **** beat out of them. **** this conference gay power shit.
Tough to pull for the Illini right now for obvious reasons. I Like Painter and will be glad if he gets a FF. The pu fans are obviusly embittered Bubbas slathered in fat girl smegma, but I like Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Seems like some don't like when others keep receipts. Bottom line is that the SEC and Big 12 sent 8 teams each to the dance, only 2 remain while the ACC is undefeated and have 4 teams in the SW16.

The so called top 2 conferences shit the bed this weekend, hell the SEC shit the bed the first day but some are miffed on why fans of ACC teams are calling them out.

Unlike others conference affiliation is for losers and the ones that play that game stick out like a fly in a bowl of milk.

Seems like some don't like when others keep receipts. Bottom line is that the SEC and Big 12 sent 8 teams each to the dance, only 2 remain while the ACC is undefeated and have 4 teams in the SW16.

The so called top 2 conferences shit the bed this weekend, hell the SEC shit the bed the first day but some are miffed on why fans of ACC teams are calling them out.

Unlike others conference affiliation is for losers and the ones that play that game stick out like a fly in a bowl of milk.
Well, at least you're calling it like it is a revenge tour by the ACC fans. That is preferred over that disingenuous other shit some of the ACC fans started. Carry on...

Reactions: kyjeff1
Well, at least you're calling it like it is a revenge tour by the ACC fans. That is preferred over that disingenuous other shit some of the ACC fans started. Carry on...

No, some of you are salty because you were reminded of the shade that was thrown at the ACC, that's all it is. When you point out a wrong, how is that revenge? Let me ask you this, are you into conference pride, you pull for other teams in your conference once you team is eliminated? As for me it's a hell no to both.

No, some of you are salty because you were reminded of the shade that was thrown at the ACC, that's all it is. When you point out a wrong, how is that revenge? Let me ask you this, are you into conference pride, you pull for other teams in your conference once you team is eliminated? As for me it's a hell no to both.
AWilli, you eloquently described it the first time, so no need to backtrack now. It is what it is and I'm not criticizing y'all for it. You're turning into one of my favorites on the board. If I'm going to be scolded I prefer it from a scholar instead of a knuckledragger.

You are also hard to beat in "Pick em". I look at your picks and think, "I got him this time" and then when the scoring comes out, it is like you were given the answers in advance.

Reactions: AWilli6995

@kyjeff1 ,

Would you all mind discussing the Final Four Standing since each conference now has equal participants?

ADVERTISEMENT