ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 thread

giphy.gif

Just saw where Iowa state dismissed grille. Wonder what he ‘allegedly’ did. Saw he was coming off the bench the last couple games so I’m leaning towards attitude.

Haven’t seen a guy blatantly point shaving a game as much as I am watching Mike Miles tonight. That or the guy just has no desire to be on that court with the guys around him one bit.

Just saw where Iowa state dismissed grille. Wonder what he ‘allegedly’ did. Saw he was coming off the bench the last couple games so I’m leaning towards attitude.
according to his twitter statement he said something that got him kicked off the team. No idea what he sad though.

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
Bill Self may have a had a heart attack or stroke in the early hours this morning. Hope its just a rumor.

A lot of the rumors I’m seeing are severe chest pains led to the trip to the ER. Heart attack still unconfirmed but not believed to have reached that seriousness. If it’s a heart attack I’d bet he wouldn’t be back on the sideline until next season.

A lot of the rumors I’m seeing are severe chest pains led to the trip to the ER. Heart attack still unconfirmed but not believed to have reached that seriousness. If it’s a heart attack I’d bet he wouldn’t be back on the sideline until next season.
Depends on severity.

Prayers up for Bill Self! It looks like its nothing serious and he's doing well in the hospital though based on this article.

Who will be coaching KU today?
don't see anything in that article that leads me to believe it's nothing serious.

Prayers up for Bill Self! It looks like its nothing serious and he's doing well in the hospital though based on this article.

Who will be coaching KU today?

Norm Roberts. Guy who coached vs Duke.

hey you've got my brother, his wife and their 3 kids. They're at the games today in Chicago and rooting hard for Iowa. My sister in law graduated from Iowa.

Hey, that is awesome. I wanted to go, but work schedule didn't pan out. If we make it to Sat, I might go

Still can’t get over the non-foul call when the ISU player bear hugged Gradey to stop him from getting a layup off and the ref didn’t call a foul.

It's like 2 to 1, Iowa St fans to Kansas fans.
Not really. But they are louder.

They do show up in big numbers every year. Even ISU fans who don’t have tickets show up and watch the games from the bar district across the street. It’s like a huge class reunion for them every year. Like migratory birds that get that calling to head north at the same time every year, ISU fans point their cars towards KC and start driving.

ADVERTISEMENT