ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson trending Carolina Garnet and Black

I will bang your sister's ginormous butthole again if the comments to keep up Skippy.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Definitely. No doubt that random Cowboy/UK fan blasting a teenager about who he pulls for in the NFL will make or break him regarding his future success.

Not impressed with the kids game. What does he do well besides dunk? He won't be able to dunk it every time at the next level. He's a three who doesn't shoot or handle it particularly well. Would be an undersized 4. Elite athlete but how good of a basketball player is he?

I watched him for a little while last night. Can’t believe how big he has gotten. If the kid wants to make millions playing this game, he needs to push himself away from the table.

Don’t go out like Sherron Collins

Reactions: afish111
Just a thought here
It’s pretty much consensus that ZW is Clemson bound right? (FWIW, I think so as well).
This means that there isn’t much buzz about it anymore; not much interest, right?
Aren’t South Carolina and Clemson pretty much each other’s biggest rivals? I mean, along the lines of U.K./UofL, Duke/UNC, etc.
What better way to generate that buzz, that interest, than to throw something like this out there?

Reactions: LC Gamecock624
I’d like to have the kid but like an above poster said, he can’t dunk everything and his shot and handles aren’t that great.

Reactions: afish111
No way is he going to sign with Carolina, this Carolina team will be a 500 or below team.
He is Clemson through and through.

No way is he going to sign with Carolina, this Carolina team will be a 500 or below team.
I think the prospect of playing with Bowen and Simons along with having Frank Martin as his coach is making him strongly consider Carolina.

If he wants to win he will commit to Carolina.

Reactions: LC Gamecock624
It seems that Calipari has gotten Drake involved in this recruiting. Lol

So are you a fan? You seem to keep up with him.
A fan of Drake? Ya, I like his older music. Actually I’m sitting in the Memphis airport on my way to Philadelphia for the Eagles game & saw him on the news sitting at the grizzlies game.

I don't think he will sign with South Carolina either but it makes as much sense as Clemson. They have probably had more tournament success and I know their coach has. Clemson has been past the first round four times in their history and Brownell never.

No chance. He has known for a long time where he's going (Clemson). He set a decision date before Bowen decided on USC anyway, which is telling. Any mention of USC is nothing but media fodder.

agreed and why would Bowen sway him to USC but Quickly pg who is going to UK and Zion are like best buds cant they go on family vacations together. Besides who hitches his Wagon to Bowen he is toxic to college ball. Also won't be shocked if Bowen doesn't enter the draft this year. Still holding out a little hope but I'm figuring Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT