ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson trending Carolina Garnet and Black

BigGeorge38 Fan

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2005

Bowen yesterday. Zion on the 20th. Simons shortly after.

Deer God next year Carolina could be the first team since Indiana back in the 70s to go undefeated.

SmokinSmile

#WeFinalFourCocky

Clempson (Unless you're a conspiracy believer then Uk)

Zion must be getting Bowen type money to not be considering the cocks at all and them out of no where choose them. That said Clemson or bust

tumblr_m658y61igj1qj73e2o1_500.gif

Guessing Frank Martin is arranging with the shoe company to have Zion and Bowen paid off with Bitcoin. Gotta get creative these days. Theyre getting paid no matter where they go of course. OAD’s aren’t going to college for free. If that was the case they would just go overseas for a year.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
I could see it, but it's hard to believe that at this late stage it would suddenly swing him feom Clemson or Kentucky. You never know with these kids. Zion is a helluva talent and whoever he signs with will be lucky to have him. Hope it's us.

Who cares about Brian Bowen? He’s one of the most overrated 5 stars in recent memory. I don’t have anything against South Carolina, but I’m telling you now that kid will never amount to more than a solid role player at most

BS, Williamson is either Clemson or Kentucky bound, and doubt if Bowen ever plays a minute at Carolina

Is anyone surprised, with the gamecocks recent history of NCAA violations, their recent history of fan and administration behavior, that they would be the ones to grab Bowen? This fits their recent profile.
I listened to Martin's reasoning and it never ceases to amaze me how individuals with no integrity fail to recognize their condition. Martin, with the most unique rationalization, turns a wrong into a right and sleeps peaceful each night. If he was a one star marginal player would Martin have done this?
With this move, South Carolina just continues their reputational decline. Having just come off of probation in multiple sports in 2015, to be caught again in December, 2017, and now they stoop to this. What do they have to show for it? Does anyone respect them? Yet, there be a parade of Gamecocks, who fail to recognize their condition, coming on here with that " unique rationalization" to defend this latest move.

Is anyone surprised, with the gamecocks recent history of NCAA violations, their recent history of fan and administration behavior, that they would be the ones to grab Bowen? This fits their recent profile.
I listened to Martin's reasoning and it never ceases to amaze me how individuals with no integrity fail to recognize their condition. Martin, with the most unique rationalization, turns a wrong into a right and sleeps peaceful each night. If he was a one star marginal player would Martin have done this?
With this move, South Carolina just continues their reputational decline. Having just come off of probation in multiple sports in 2015, to be caught again in December, 2017, and now they stoop to this. What do they have to show for it? Does anyone respect them? Yet, there be a parade of Gamecocks, who fail to recognize their condition, coming on here with that " unique rationalization" to defend this latest move.

Me for one don't think that we should touch Bowen. Not a Frank Martin fan, all he can do is yell and cuss. Sure isn't much of a coach. Come off a final four run and back to sucking again. All he can do is win a screaming contest.

Lol Frank Martin would have Zion puking after 20 minutes in practice.

Reactions: Simple_Man
As long as we still win, I would much rather see guys like Bowen and Zion at Carolina than Clemson. Get these guys into the SEC. As long as we are king year in and year out, I am all for the SEC stepping their collective game up and making it exciting to watch and giving us a run for our money. This has been, thus far, the most exciting SEC basketball season I can recall in a little while. SEC football is the best because we have the best players, and baseball is right there too. Basketball needs to continue on the upward trajectory it has been recently. I welcome the competition...it makes it more exciting night in and night out.

Reactions: LC Gamecock624
Me for one don't think that we should touch Bowen. Not a Frank Martin fan, all he can do is yell and cuss. Sure isn't much of a coach. Come off a final four run and back to sucking again. All he can do is win a screaming contest.
How do you think he got to the final four? Luck? He came to a program that wasn’t winning more than 10 games in a season. Frank is nothing but class. I’m sure you were the one doubting him last January too

Reactions: BigGeorge38 Fan
Spoken from a true tater. Probation in multiple sports? What are you talking about? We had a few infractions but so does everyone. Frank is nothing but class. A reputable decline includes going to the final four? This team needed a spark and that is what they got. Frank brought us from single digit win seasons to breaking program records. The FBI discontinued their investigation in Columbia and we are clear. If you actually listened to frank on the radio yesterday he made that very clear.

What does the clemson basketball program have to show for anything? Nothing. Go back to tipping cows in Pickens

No chance. He has known for a long time where he's going (Clemson). He set a decision date before Bowen decided on USC anyway, which is telling. Any mention of USC is nothing but media fodder.

How do you think he got to the final four? Luck? He came to a program that wasn’t winning more than 10 games in a season. Frank is nothing but class. I’m sure you were the one doubting him last January too
Class, hahaha, all he can do is scream, yell and cuss. His teams can't shoot and never have except Thornwell and he carried the program last year. This years team back to sucking again!

Well the CB has changed.......another vote for Clemson today

Spoken from a true tater. Probation in multiple sports? What are you talking about? We had a few infractions but so does everyone. Frank is nothing but class. A reputable decline includes going to the final four? This team needed a spark and that is what they got. Frank brought us from single digit win seasons to breaking program records. The FBI discontinued their investigation in Columbia and we are clear. If you actually listened to frank on the radio yesterday he made that very clear.

What does the clemson basketball program have to show for anything? Nothing. Go back to tipping cows in Pickens

You ask what am I talking about? Try Google and see that you had multiple sports placed on probation and you just came off of probation in 2015. Of course, I expected you to use that unique rationalization to say "we had a few infractions but so does everyone" regarding your NCAA violations in December 2017.
You going to the final four did not harm your reputation. I didn't say it did. Your team and fan conduct before and during the USC and Clemson football game was televised and that did hurt your reputation. Repeatedly being reprimanded by the NCAA is another black eye to your reputation. And now this Bowen deal reflects badly on your reputation. But don't admit it just uniquely rationalize it away.

You ask what am I talking about? Try Google and see that you had multiple sports placed on probation and you just came off of probation in 2015. Of course, I expected you to use that unique rationalization to say "we had a few infractions but so does everyone" regarding your NCAA violations in December 2017.
You going to the final four did not harm your reputation. I didn't say it did. Your team and fan conduct before and during the USC and Clemson football game was televised and that did hurt your reputation. Repeatedly being reprimanded by the NCAA is another black eye to your reputation. And now this Bowen deal reflects badly on your reputation. But don't admit it just uniquely rationalize it away.

I guess then Clemson will collapse in within months then by your logic? Dabo playing a concussed ETN and don’t get me started on KB and his injuries. As well as DW4 his freshman year which he reinjured in a non contact standpoint this year in NFL. Dabo making a fool of himself on the sidelines this playoff. Trying to force players to stay their junior years even though they have a first round grade. I could go on and on.

And lol and calling gamecocks on cheating. Clemson should have received the death penalty in 80s, and let’s face it everyone pays players......

Also what were the infractions this year? That’s right it is a meaningless and minor infraction that every school does. Most aren’t as petty as Clemson and report on such matters. Now go ahead and report me to the mods for hurting your feelings bc we all know that is what Clemson fans do.

Class, hahaha, all he can do is scream, yell and cuss. His teams can't shoot and never have except Thornwell and he carried the program last year. This years team back to sucking again!
Coming from a program who almost got the death penalty? Go back to your google website and google clemson fans throwing objects at South Carolina. You will find the same nonsense. I was there when your fans threw objects at us in dealth valley. I’ve been to taterville. They dish out the same non sense that we do. Maybe we have violated some rules (which we haven’t received any major penalties for in recent years as mentioned above) but if you think y’all don’t then you are living under a rock. We had nothing to do with Bowen and UL. Frank is doing what he believes is the right thing to do and give the man a chance.

I agree this year sucks. In regards to shooting franks teams aren’t built on shooting. They are built around the rim and defense. Give it some time we will be back.

Your spelling, grammar and sentence structure never ceases to amaze me
I aim to please, nor do I give a shit. This is not a GD spelling bee. Thanks for noticing grammar police. I'm guessing auto text never happens to you. I'm not going to lose any sleep knowing I typed them instead of then

ADVERTISEMENT