ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson: Set for Life

Does Jordan Brand come in Husky size?

Can his shoes rip away like a party suit?

Lebron got over 100M way back in '03. He gets 75?

I'm just trying to get all the sidetracking out of the way.

Seriously though. I think most know he's not a long term player. He should cash in while he's hot. ie Shawn Kemp. I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think it's going to take that long. Good for him though. I'm all about ppl cashing in.

Last edited:
Edit: I had a whole thing laid out, but it all boils back to guys getting paid. all positive

If Zion doesn’t keep his weight down he may not make that five yr deal. It has to stay in shape and not become injury prone. He’s exciting to watch, but for how long is up to him.

Should be.

Just gotta avoid shitbag “investors” and “advisors”.

Also, gotta watch for the hoes trying to make payroll. Always pull out and flush the condom.

Does Jordan Brand come in Husky size?

Can his shoes rip away like a party suit?

Lebron got over 100M way back in '03. He gets 75?

I'm just trying to get all the sidetracking out of the way.

Seriously though. I think most know he's not a long term player. He should cash in while he's hot. ie Shawn Kemp. I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think it's going to take that long. Good for him though. I'm all about ppl cashing in.
According to espn, Zions deal is the largest rookie shoe deal.

Should be.

Also, gotta watch for the hoes trying to make payroll. Always pull out and flush the condom.
This is advice that would of been helpful for Sean kemp, Evander Holyfield, and Antonio cromite.

Imagine how sore your penis will be in the morning after being up all not jerking off.

It appears no one knew what they were quoting early in the day. Some were saying Lebron got 100 in o3.

/Earlier ppl were smashing Zions agents (CAA Irrc)for not doing better than 75

I'm done quoting ****ers from tweeter. they apparently don't know shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
It appears no one knew what they were quoting early in the day. Some were saying Lebron got 100 in o3.

/Earlier ppl were smashing Zions agents (CAA Irrc)for not doing better than 75

I'm done quoting ****ers from tweeter. they apparently don't know shit.
You have to factor in the lifetime pass for Golden Corral.

I just hope I live long enough to see just how fat Zion gets after he retires. I'm predicting he goes out like William Refrigerator Perry.

If Zion doesn’t keep his weight down he may not make that five yr deal. It has to stay in shape and not become injury prone. He’s exciting to watch, but for how long is up to him.

This. If he works hard and takes care of himself he should be fine. Happy to see him get paid

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Duke guy having to reach out to a UNC guy to have his 'set for life' status. Jordan is a true altruistic soul at heart.
RollLaugh
0muhgaw, that's a good line, but...
b89530607efec21710e4271c353a5e43.jpg

RollLaugh
Round to cory!

ADVERTISEMENT