ADVERTISEMENT

ZION officially back

Bias: disproportionate weight in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another.
Just to be clear, I think he should play. I’ll never understand the “he should sit out” take.

Reactions: sgrooms
You’ll never understand protecting the contract and all the endorsements that come with being the #1 overal pick?
Yeah. Pretty much. Don't you notice how it is only fans and talking heads that say this. It's never the players themselves. If he wanted to be a pansy he would have never committed to a college at all.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yeah. Pretty much. Don't you notice how it is only fans and talking heads that say this. It's never the players themselves. If he wanted to be a pansy he would have never committed to a college at all.
Eyeroll Says the guy who doesn’t potentially have hundreds of millions of dollars at stake.

So if one of your five stars works his way up to top five status next season, you okay with him sitting out?
Absolutely. If AD had an injury before the NCAA tourney and sat then so be it. Protect your future and family.

Absolutely. If AD had an injury before the NCAA tourney and sat then so be it. Protect your future and family.

giphy.gif

Reactions: sgrooms and 829305
The guy has something like a $10 million insurance clause. And the chances of him suffering a career ending injury are minuscule.

Eyeroll Says the guy who doesn’t potentially have hundreds of millions of dollars at stake.
Like I said. These ridiculous safety measures are only talking points for fans. The players who are the ones who that their future to worry about do not agree with you. This is how big of pussies our country has raised over the last 30 years. Good God.

How many Duke fans would suck Zion’s dick and swallow if he said that’s the only way he’ll play?

Like I said. These ridiculous safety measures are only talking points for fans. The players who are the ones who that their future to worry about do not agree with you. This is how big of pussies our country has raised over the last 30 years. Good God.
Riiiight bc man protecting your future and your family’s future, potentially for generations, makes someone such a pussy.

Riiiight bc man protecting your future and your family’s future, potentially for generations, makes someone such a pussy.
You misunderstood what I was saying. I am saying that the people who keep saying these kids should sit out are the pussies. Obviously the players aren't the pussies, yet. Because they disagree with the pussies who say they should sit out.

How do I become the designated hitter here? I’ve slayed more pussy than all you guys combined :)

Reactions: jhmossy
How do I become the designated hitter here? I’ve slayed more pussy than all you guys combined :)

Unlikely, but irrelevant. Sticking with your baseball analogy: You just seem like you could swing both ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT