ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Hurt

I think he will be okay. There is always concern when a guy as big is Zion can jump and run the way he does. 280 lbs coming down on his knees every time he jumps.

I’m thinking the pelicans are being extremely cautious and protective with this. This dude is going to be the face of their team for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Another Duke dud in the NBA. When is the last time K developed a NBA star? Does Kyrie count in his 8 games he played?

He’s so fun to watch. And I hate saying ish like this, but it just looks like a ticking time bomb.

Pels have to make him slim down and pace himself. 82 games is a lot of mileage. He’s gotta have eyes on that second contract.

Another Duke dud in the NBA. When is the last time K developed a NBA star? Does Kyrie count in his 8 games he played?
Here’s a better question. When is the first time Roy developed a nba star. Season hasnt even started yet, do you know how stupid you sound with this shit.

Btw, check current NBA players from Afam u and Duke and get back to us.

No head on back to the THR circle jerk.

There's been roughly 100 players suit up for UNC this century - and not a single one of them has been an NBA All-Star. Fact.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Read your post again, it said no UNC player made an all star game this century, you didn't say when his career ended, and you're welcome! Laughing

What English classes have you been taking? I said there's been "roughly 100 players suit up for UNC this century." Vince Carter did not suit up for UNC this century. And you're welcome.

There's been roughly 100 players suit up for UNC this century - and not a single one of them has been an NBA All-Star. Fact.

What English classes have you been taking? I said there's been "roughly 100 players suit up for UNC this century." Vince Carter did not suit up for UNC this century. And you're welcome.

I know he left in 98 but I'm to lazy to do the research to see if UNC had any all stars since 2000, damn, we gotta have at least one.

No doubt. This just demonstrates how awesome he is as a coach. More success with less talent than his peers.

I know he left in 98 but I'm to lazy to do the research to see if UNC had any all stars since 2000, damn, we gotta have at least one.

I'm sure Wake Forest would gladly trade their 3 All-Stars (Howard, Paul, Teague) for 3 National Titles from this century.

Crazy as it is, UNC actually hasn't had one. But that could easily change with Coby White or Cole Anthony.

Reactions: AWilli6995
No doubt. This just demonstrates how awesome he is as a coach. More success with less talent than his peers.

Roy's a great coach, no question. One of the best in the business. But, it's not like his cupboard has been barren. I mean, he's had 14 top-10 recruits this century. His 05 team had 5 top 25 recruits that were upperclassmen. His 09 & 17 teams had 4 upperclassmen that were top 25 recruits. That helps quite a bit.

unc-recruits.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm sure Wake Forest would gladly trade their 3 All-Stars (Howard, Paul, Teague) for 3 National Titles from this century.

Crazy as it is, UNC actually hasn't had one. But that could easily change with Coby White or Cole Anthony.

Wake was pretty good with Gaudio at the helm and they had some nice players back then.

Reactions: dukedevilz

Roy's a great coach, no question. One of the best in the business. But, it's not like his cupboard has been barren. I mean, he's had 14 top-10 recruits this century. His 05 team had 5 top 25 recruits that were upperclassmen. His 09 & 17 teams had 4 upperclassmen that were top 25 recruits. That helps quite a bit.

unc-recruits.jpg

How have those players done after they left Roy? Seems he gets more out of them than the NBA guys tbh. No doubt he has had talent though. I’ve never said otherwise. Maybe not as much as some other less successful but more highly thought of coaches but he has had talent.

This thread is comical. These comments used to be made about K and Duke and the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT