ADVERTISEMENT

Zion dunks a lot

He looks like a man amongst boys.

Which is true when you consider their competition so far. We will have to wait until
January to see how he does in a road game.

How is he defensively...any chance he could be matched up on an opponent that could get him in foul trouble?

He looks like a man amongst boys.

Which is true when you consider their competition so far. We will have to wait until
January to see how he does in a road game.

Yeah playing at the pro-Duke arena in Indianapolis was a real advantage. UNC fans didn’t travel to Wofford or Elon?

Yeah playing at the pro-Duke arena in Indianapolis was a real advantage. UNC fans didn’t travel to Wofford or Elon?

Not sure what UNC has to do with anything. This is a thread about Zion.

Duke has played a Kentucky team that played no defense and played two cupcakes.

Zion plays like 35 mins a game vs blind and ******ed kids. He’s going to have a lot of dunks.

Reactions: Matt Laurer
Not sure what UNC has to do with anything. This is a thread about Zion.

Duke has played a Kentucky team that played no defense and played two cupcakes.

Zion plays like 35 mins a game vs blind and ******ed kids. He’s going to have a lot of dunks.

Yet, you’re here!

Duke may also play the #3 and #9 team in Hawaii as well. But, but Elon and Wofford. Three Top 10 teams to begin the season!

It wasn't really meant to be an effort. I mean, it legit seems that way. Weird for a team who ESPN pushes down everyone's throat to need to be wanted so much by rando message board dudes.

Come on... I think everyone here A) agrees that Zion and dunking in general is fun to watch, B) knows that Zion is a "national" story and will likely continue to be, and C) you love taking passive aggressive shots. Have literally discussed that habit of yours with other people, and then immediately had the joy of you posting yet another passive aggressive shot to prove my point;)

Reactions: Quavarius
My comment was pretty direct. This seemed like a ‘need me’ thread. Not sure what is passive-aggressive about that.

People are ready to tell UK fans to take it to their home board at times but you Duke fans get your feelings hurt now, lol.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The title of the thread is 100% accurate of the post. You people in here complaining of the content CHOSE to open the thread.

Pretty easy to not open if you don’t want to view the content.

It’s a bball board. Get over it.

People are ready to tell UK fans to take it to their home board at times but you Duke fans get your feelings hurt now, lol.

See? This is the passive aggressiveness coming out. Obviously nobody's feels are hurt; people are just calling you out for a kind of BSy line as you try to make a thread about the most visible player in college basketball and a fun guy to watch into some sign of insecurity or need or something.

Just own it, man. Just own it.

See? This is the passive aggressiveness coming out. Obviously nobody's feels are hurt; people are just calling you out for a kind of BSy line as you try to make a thread about the most visible player in college basketball and a fun guy to watch into some sign of insecurity or need or something.

Just own it, man. Just own it.

There is nothing subtle about that nor any manifestation of anger either. It means exactly what it says with no hidden agenda driven by anything other than what is stated. Educate yourself.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He has played 23 minutes, 32 minutes and 21 minutes in that order so far this year.

Hate for you to spread fake news like that. In fact, doubt he would have played 25 minutes against Army if the game wasn't closer than comfortable for the first 30 minutes of the game.

There is nothing subtle about that nor any manifestation of anger either. It means exactly what it says with no hidden agenda driven by anything other than what is stated. Educate yourself.

You just can't help yourself, can you?:)

That's okay man, you do you. Go ahead and get the last word, I'll just focus on the dunking stuff.

How is he defensively...any chance he could be matched up on an opponent that could get him in foul trouble?
Decent defender and shot blocker. He's a PG in an NFL linebacker's body.

This is a home board thread btw.

You just can't help yourself, can you?:)

That's okay man, you do you. Go ahead and get the last word, I'll just focus on the dunking stuff.

I mean, I shouldn't have to just accept responsibility for you being wrong here.

I enjoy watching good dunks, including Zion. I've watched a number of his on Twitter. Sometimes he will make a similar dunk as someone else and even that is all over Twitter and ESPN though. So I feel no one lacks exposure here. Thus, the appropriate comment.

He has played 23 minutes, 32 minutes and 21 minutes in that order so far this year.

Hate for you to spread fake news like that. In fact, doubt he would have played 25 minutes against Army if the game wasn't closer than comfortable for the first 30 minutes of the game.

Cool. Minutes aside he’s still has yet to play against any defense at all. 100 dunks against air.

I mean, I shouldn't have to just accept responsibility for you being wrong here.

I enjoy watching good dunks, including Zion. I've watched a number of his on Twitter. Sometimes he will make a similar dunk as someone else and even that is all over Twitter and ESPN though. So I feel no one lacks exposure here. Thus, the appropriate comment.

Coryfly -- You are not passive aggressive, you're not even active aggressive. You are more active buzzkill.

You don't like Duke -- got it.
You think ESPN force feeds Blue Devils -- got it.
You think Zion is a pretty good dunker -- I think.

However, given the first two points you really don't care.

No feelings hurt. Zion is still a Blue Devil. Seems like we are going to have a pretty good season. Lots of people hate Duke. Most Duke fans understand that being a Duke fans makes them unpopular. Zion seems to be a hard guy not to like and that is creating some cognitive disonance for some. Just not you.

Coryfly -- You are not passive aggressive, you're not even active aggressive. You are more active buzzkill.

You don't like Duke -- got it.
You think ESPN force feeds Blue Devils -- got it.
You think Zion is a pretty good dunker -- I think.

However, given the first two points you really don't care.

No feelings hurt. Zion is still a Blue Devil. Seems like we are going to have a pretty good season. Lots of people hate Duke. Most Duke fans understand that being a Duke fans makes them unpopular. Zion seems to be a hard guy not to like and that is creating some cognitive disonance for some. Just not you.

I don't like Duke. I have no opinion on Zion in terms of like or dislike. Seems like a cool dude tbh. I thought he was overrated so wasn't upset when he didn't chose UNC. I was wrong though. Dude is legit. Very legit.

ADVERTISEMENT