ADVERTISEMENT

Zion denied

I have seen that picture many many times. I find it odd that a picture of Zion or his family entering or leaving the house has never been produced. That looks like a listing picture. Could be anyone's house.
Is that house located in a gated community? If so, that would be a very good reason for why you don't see a bunch of pictures of the Williamson's going in and out.

Just say, “I do not recall.”

Did you get paid to go to Duke? I don’t recall.

Did you receive money while at Duke? I don’t recall.

What did you have for lunch today? I don’t recall.

what is your name? I don’t recall.

Problem solved
and if the lawyer shows evidence.....Zion wouldnt have perjury on his file but Duke would still be screwed.

Is that house located in a gated community? If so, that would be a very good reason for why you don't see a bunch of pictures of the Williamson's going in and out.
Really? Like the media hasnt found ways to get pictures in gated communities before. Geez, some of you are so gullible.

If he or the family was paid money that was not reported to the IRS, he can and will take the 5th in a civil proceeding. The 5th is available for any proceeding, you are under oath and those statements can be used to start a criminal investigation.

For example the probe into the IRS a few years back was not criminal, it was a Congressional investigation and no charges had been files. But the head of the IRS took the 5th when testifying before Congress.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I don't think Nike provided this, which is one of the main things they are probing.
DpzEvhpUcAAgtp_.jpg

My sources tell me they had a regular students family living there with Zion's so it's completely legal

Really? Like the media hasnt found ways to get pictures in gated communities before. Geez, some of you are so gullible.
Calm down there Yosemite Sam. You're going to have a heart attack some day.

Zion Granted Stay

If Duke knowingly took part in this, then burn it down and start over. With that said, if Zion does have to testify there is every chance that he could burn down every school that tried to recruit him. He could easily just say, yes Nike gave me money and told me I had to pick between Duke, Kentucky, UNC or Hell even Iowa.

His mom is a middle school teacher isn't she?

That ain’t all they had:

Ford’s attorney submitted evidence regarding Williamson’s parents residing in a North Carolina-based property in his lone season at Duke, with the monthly rent valued at $4,995, up from the $895 monthly rental the family had in South Carolina. Ford added that three luxury cars – a 2018 Mercedes Benz G Wagon, a 2016 GMC Yukon, and a 2015 Cadillac Escalade – were registered to Williamson’s parents and should be considered in his eligibility case.

Based on almost 1,000 listings for the 2015 Cadillac Escalade on our site, the average price is around $49,500. Prices range from $42,000 to $58,000 and vary depending on the vehicle's features, mileage, condition, and location.

The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price(MSRP) of the 2018 Mercedes-AMG G-Class luxury SUV starts at $143,795 for the G63 — nearly $20,000 beyond the standard G550. Adding four cylinders for the V12-powered G65 is significantly more, with that top-line G-Wagen starting just shy of $225,000.

My sources tell me they had a regular students family living there with Zion's so it's completely legal

Isn’t that how the b-ball dorms at UK work?

Solid loophole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT