ADVERTISEMENT

Your team's next big opponent?

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Tennessee- We have a couple of peanut teams before we travel to Brooklyn and face Maryland. That will be like a home game for them. They are undefeated, ranked and their games have not been close. There is more than just crab cakes cooking in Maryland, their CBB team is too.😬

Who is your next big challenge?

Reactions: Noahtogo24
At Michigan tonight and then play Houston at home in 2 1/2 weeks

Y'all have your work cut out for you. 😲

For sure. Love this type of schedule though. Baylor/Illinois already and then these 2 games. Hate when we schedule light in the non-conference.

For sure. Love this type of schedule though. Baylor/Illinois already and then these 2 games. Hate when we schedule light in the non-conference.
I know, we have McNeese St next... Of course, UT can make what should be a snoozefest tension packed sometimes.o_O

Reactions: jhmossy
At Notre Dame tomorrow night.

Next ranked matchup right now is at Illinois January 13th.

• Wow
Reactions: della
We have Michigan in England on Sunday. Then UCLA 13 days later at MSG.
th

England you say? Just remember, when in doubt, pinkie out.

We have a massive game tomorrow night at Florida State. Leonard Hamilton always has a tough team that plays their asses off and competes for ACC titles.

What? They are what? Dafuq?

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
At Notre Dame tomorrow night.

Next ranked matchup right now is at Illinois January 13th.
MSU is a scary good team. They can beat anyone on a given night.

MSU is a scary good team. They can beat anyone on a given night.
Fully healthy, sure. Without Akins and Hall, we’re pedestrian, just look at PK85. Our best wing and guard defenders being hurt showed pretty clearly.

I just want us to get fully healthy going into Big Ten play, this conference looks tough this year.

Bama plays @ Houston on December 10th
Followed by Memphis in Tuscaloosa and Gonzaga in Birminghams Legacy Arena.

I'm pretty excited for Illinois' pre-NYE schedule, especially considering we have already played UCLA and Virginia!

11/29 (Today) vs. Syracuse (Big Ten/ACC Challenge) ... they're usually better, but the Challenge is still fun.
12/2 at #22 Maryland ... this is a huge game to open Big Ten play.
12/6 vs. #2 Texas (MSG in New York, NY) ... hoping to be in the top 10 by the time of this one!
12/22 vs. Missouri (Braggin' Rights in St. Louis, MO) ... Mizzou isn't elite or anything, but the atmosphere at this rivalry game is special with the crowd split at midcourt. Pumped to attend again this year!

I'm pretty excited for Illinois' pre-NYE schedule, especially considering we have already played UCLA and Virginia!

11/29 (Today) vs. Syracuse (Big Ten/ACC Challenge) ... they're usually better, but the Challenge is still fun.
12/2 at #22 Maryland ... this is a huge game to open Big Ten play.
12/6 vs. #2 Texas (MSG in New York, NY) ... hoping to be in the top 10 by the time of this one!
12/22 vs. Missouri (Braggin' Rights in St. Louis, MO) ... Mizzou isn't elite or anything, but the atmosphere at this rivalry game is special with the crowd split at midcourt. Pumped to attend again this year!
You should be, that is a challenging schedule.

Illinois this Friday, then UCLA on the 14th :p

Just kidding Della!! Also play the Vols on the 11th, which will be tough!

• Haha
Illinois this Friday, then UCLA on the 14th :p

Just kidding Della!! Also play the Vols on the 11th, which will be tough!
Don't worry your pretty little head over the Vols with all those teams ahead of you. UCLA is the home of the doughnut eating champion! Focus on the 14th of December, yeah, that's the ticket. 🙂

We have a massive game tomorrow night at Florida State. Leonard Hamilton always has a tough team that plays their asses off and competes for ACC titles.

What? They are what? Dafuq?
Had ya'll been #1, I would have bet the house on a loss.... ;)

Wed vs #18 UNC
Sat @ Rutgers------tough, tough one here...
Dec 10th vs #4 Arizona in Las Vegas...
Dec 17th @ #9 Kansas

Reactions: hawkit3113
Any team that can move the ball a little and make wide open threes. Indiana is that team for now.

• Haha
Probably. Doesn't really matter. They are better when only one of Bacot or Nance are on the court, but regardless they can't execute what they want to do offensively and defensively are just a trainwreck.
Back to back losses----I fully expect UNC's best shot. RJ probably gonna go for 35 on us..... 🤣 ---Or Love. Honestly, I expect one of those dudes, if not both, to have a huge game. Either is very capable, You guys have struggled, but ya'll have offensive options fo sure: Davis, Love, Bacot or Nance----Even Puff.

Key for IU----Easy----Hit three's, and take at least 20 of them. So far shooting 38%, but on only 17 per game. That number has to get around 20.

I just expect a fight......Now, if IU comes out blazing, AH gets rockin'??? Yeah, it could get messy.

Back to back losses----I fully expect UNC's best shot. RJ probably gonna go for 35 on us..... 🤣 ---Or Love. Honestly, I expect one of those dudes, if not both, to have a huge game. Either is very capable, You guys have struggled, but ya'll have offensive options fo sure: Davis, Love, Bacot or Nance----Even Puff.

Key for IU----Easy----Hit three's, and take at least 20 of them. So far shooting 38%, but on only 17 per game. That number has to get around 20.

I just expect a fight......Now, if IU comes out blazing, AH gets rockin'??? Yeah, it could get messy.

If you all don't take 20 threes you should shut the program down. Just drive the ball. Every player on the team and maybe some from the bench and probably the coaches will collapse like your guy has a bag of the best weed over grown and then you can just blindly throw it anywhere around the three point line for a wide open look.

If you all don't take 20 threes you should shut the program down. Just drive the ball. Every player on the team and maybe some from the bench and probably the coaches will collapse like your guy has a bag of the best weed over grown and then you can just blindly throw it anywhere around the three point line for a wide open look.
I caught some hell for saying IU needed to shoot more 3's-----Lat 5 title teams averaged 20+ three's a game. Its a huge part of today's game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT