ADVERTISEMENT

Your Team's All-Decade Starting 5

Well......

PG- Roy Devyn Marble
SG- Peter Jok
SF- Jarrod Uthoff
PF- Tyler Cook
C- Luka Garza

I didn't even include guys like Matt Gatens, Melsahn Basabe, and Aaron White, and the jury is still out on several of the guys currently on Iowa's roster including Jordan Bohannon.

Honestly, with this lineup, Basabe would probably be a better fit at PF than Cook, because he was a little bit more of a team player, and could defend better than Cook. Cook would absolutely take away from Luka Garza's effectiveness. I think Garza would feed off of Basabe's presence more......however, if you just want the "best players" lineup, then the first 5 I presented is just that, with Aaron White being the 6th man.

Well......

PG- Roy Devyn Marble
SG- Peter Jok
SF- Jarrod Uthoff
PF- Tyler Cook
C- Luka Garza

I didn't even include guys like Matt Gatens, Melsahn Basabe, and Aaron White, and the jury is still out on several of the guys currently on Iowa's roster including Jordan Bohannon.

Honestly, with this lineup, Basabe would probably be a better fit at PF than Cook, because he was a little bit more of a team player, and could defend better than Cook. Cook would absolutely take away from Luka Garza's effectiveness. I think Garza would feed off of Basabe's presence more......however, if you just want the "best players" lineup, then the first 5 I presented is just that, with Aaron White being the 6th man.
look good but Marble was not a PG, that's why I went my pick as for Uthoff he would be 7th with Marble at the SF and I will take White everyday at the PF 2nd on the all time scoring list in Iowa's history. led the team in rebounding all 4 years. a team player, would be interesting to see him paired up with Garza,

Wieskamp and Fredrick are prospects for the next decade. in Fact I would put Woodbury as Garza's backup.

Live and die by the 3

Frank Mason
Devonte Graham
Svi Mykhailiuk
Xavier Henry
Jeff Withey

Haha, I hadn't.
Backstory, I probably have the worst username in all of Rivals.

Back in my younger years I used to troll the mainboard, but my username was my actual name. One wrong post and I quickly realized I needed a change.

Beak'em is a KU phrase (my least favorite one tbh) and I wanted to think of something witty.
James Van Der Beek had just came out with a bunch of memes on funny or die, so for whatever reason I thought it would be funny to make my name JVDBeak'em and only reply with James Van Der Beek memes.

Turns out no one caught on, the memes only stuck for less than week, and I was too lazy to ever change it again to something normal.

Frank Mason
Devonte Graham
Sviataslav MikeKyLoook
Thomas Robinson
Jeff Withey

PG Ashton Gibbs
SG Brad Wanamaker
SF Lamar Patterson
PF Talib Zanna
C Steven Adams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT