Zion Williamson (F)
Marvin Bagley (F)

Reactions: TheDude1
Trey Burke
Nik Stauskas
Caris LeVert
Glenn Robinson
Jon Teske

Burke and Teske in pick and roll would be so fun to watch.

Frank Mason
Devonte Graham
Josh Jackson
Marcus Morris (or Thomas Robinson)
Joel Embiid

PG: Scottie Wilbekin/Chris Chiozza/Erving Walker/Kasey Hill
SG: Bradley Beal/Kenny Boynton/KeVaugn Allen
SF: Chandler Parson/Kasey Prather/Devin Robinson
PF: Dorian Finney-Smith/
C Patrick Young/ Vernon Macklin/Kevarrius Hayes

Parsons (2011) & Wilbekin (2014) were SEC POY's!
Beal was a 2012 lottery pick, selected 3rd (behind #1 Anthony Davis)
Boynton (3rd in career scoring at UF: 2030 pts)
Allen (1723 pts, 7th in career scoring))
Walker (1777 pts, 6th in career scoring)
Chiozza was the all-time UF assist leader (571 A)
Hayes was 2nd in career blocked shots (218).

Florida had quite a few 4-year starters that made the school record books!

Last edited:
Frank Mason
Devonte Graham
Josh Jackson
Marcus Morris (or Thomas Robinson)
Joel Embiid
You gotta have TRob over Marcus Morris I think...I remember the Thomas Robinson vs Anthony Davis debates in 2012. :p

Reactions: Montana81
Starters
Nate Mason
Andre Hollins
Amir Coffey
Trevor Mbakwe
Daniel Oturu

Bench
Al Nolen
Blake Hoffarber
Austin Hollins
Jordan Murphy
Damian Johnson

Assuming college play only.

De’Aaron Fox
Jamal Murray
Michael Kidd Gilchrist
Anthony Davis
Karl Towns

Ulis
Murray
MKG
AD
Cousins

Spacing would be an absolute disaster but that is a Cal special so zfg

3rd Team
Snider
Blackshear
Spalding
Knowles
Adel

2nd Team
Behanan
Mitchell
Nwora
Rozier
Kuric

1st Team
Russ
Gorgi
Siva
Hancock
Harrell

Reactions: UL_1986
TJD is really good, but not sure he's better than senior year Watford, Bryant, or Vonleh. He's right there though.
leaving off Watford was tough. Bryant , though talented, played soft, whined to damn much, and thought at times he was a damn guard. Vonleh, IMO, isn't close to TJD. IMO, TJD knows what he's good at. plays within his capabilities, very seldom trying to do what he cannot. Plus, dude is a rebounding machine.
I loved CW. But he played "slow".

You gotta have TRob over Marcus Morris I think...I remember the Thomas Robinson vs Anthony Davis debates in 2012. :p

Maybe, but let's not forget who he played behind the year before his breakout year.

I guess his rebounding might give him the edge though.

OG Anunoby? Are we talking college or NBA?
College. He was averaging 12ppg/6rpg before being injured, vs PSU. He had strong games vs Kansas(13/8), 16/6 vs UNC...14/5 vs Louisville. He was having a good year, and IMO was probably on his way to at worst, 2nd team Big 10. His injury, lack of playing, as a sophomore, overshadow's how good he was.

Paschall
Bridges
Arcidiacono
Brunson
Hart

honorary:
Scottie Reynolds
Jenkins
Spellman
Ochefu
Divincenzo
Darrun Hilliard

Reactions: wildbrew
PG-Kendall Marshall (tough call over Joel Berry)
SG-Cam Johnson
SF-Harrison Barnes (tough call over Theo Pinson)
PF-Brice Johnson (tough call over Henson)
C-Tyler Zeller (tough call over Kennedy Meeks)

Last edited:
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
PG-Kendall Marshall (though call over Joel Berry)
SG-Cam Johnson
Agree with yours, except I’d put Paige at SG over Cam.

UNC

pg) Joel Berry
sg) Theo Pinson
sf) Justin Jackson
pf) Bryce Johnson
c) Kennedy Meeks

You could go several different directions with pg, pf, and center imo. I went mostly with guys whos game I liked, and or won a title. You could have gone Zeller at center, or Henson at PF. I also thought about Kendall Marshall at PG. I like Jackson over Barnes also.

10 AP All-Americans for Duke this decade. 6 of them were 1st Team. Jabari would be relegated to the 2nd Team, for me at least, because his defense left a lot to be desired.

1st Team All-Americans:
Nolan Smith, 2011
Jabari Parker, 2014
Jahlil Okafor, 2015
Marvin Bagley, 2018
Zion Williamson, 2019
RJ Barrett, 2019

2nd Team All-Americans:
Jon Scheyer, 2010
Mason Plumlee, 2013
Luke Kennard, 2017

3rd Team All-Americans
Grayson Allen, 2016

Reactions: denniden
Assuming college play only.

De’Aaron Fox
Jamal Murray
Michael Kidd Gilchrist
Anthony Davis
Karl Towns

I think if it’s college only you gotta go Cousins over Towns.

College only I’d go:

Tyler Ulis (yes Ulis. Played 2 years. Played on a Final Four team, Cousy award winner, consensus 1st team aa, sec dpoy and poy, single season assist record holder)
Doron Lamb (back to back final fours and a ship. Best 3 pt shooter in program history by percentage)
Michael Kidd Gilchrist
Julius Randle
Anthony Davis

I would go Davis/Cousins front court if Davis played power forward in college. Randle was no slouch however. Had 24 double doubles as a freshman which tied the UK record. He’s the type of player the last few UK teams have really been missing. A guy we could throw the ball to in the front court that could just make something happen.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
PG-Kendall Marshall (tough call over Joel Berry)
SG-Cam Johnson

barnes is a tough call over Pinson?

UVA

Starters
Ty Jerome
Kyle Guy
Malcolm Brogdon
DeAndre Hunter
Mike Scott

Bench
London Perrantes
Joe Harris
Devon Hall
Justin Anderson
Anthony Gill

Reactions: denniden
I think if it’s college only you gotta go Cousins over Towns.

College only I’d go:

Tyler Ulis (yes Ulis. Played 2 years. Played on a Final Four team, Cousy award winner, consensus 1st team aa, sec dpoy and poy, single season assist record holder)
Doron Lamb (back to back final fours and a ship. Best 3 pt shooter in program history by percentage)
Michael Kidd Gilchrist
Julius Randle
Anthony Davis

I would go Davis/Cousins front court if Davis played power forward in college. Randle was no slouch however. Had 24 double doubles as a freshman which tied the UK record. He’s the type of player the last few UK teams have really been missing. A guy we could throw the ball to in the front court that could just make something happen.

Karl was a beast by February.

I toyed with Cousins in my head, but also thought about WCS and Davis at a 4/5 split.

Randle isn’t a bad pick either. Lots of people forget about his production.

For Duke:

Jon Scheyer (G)
Nolan Smith (G)
Justise Winslow (F)
Zion Williamson (F)
Marvin Bagley (F)
I would find a way to add Tyus Jones in there somewhere. He was just too damn good in his year at Duke to leave out IMO.

10 AP All-Americans for Duke this decade. 6 of them were 1st Team. Jabari would be relegated to the 2nd Team, for me at least, because his defense left a lot to be desired.

1st Team All-Americans:
Nolan Smith, 2011
Jabari Parker, 2014
Jahlil Okafor, 2015
Marvin Bagley, 2018
Zion Williamson, 2019
RJ Barrett, 2019

2nd Team All-Americans:
Jon Scheyer, 2010
Mason Plumlee, 2013
Luke Kennard, 2017

3rd Team All-Americans
Grayson Allen, 2016
Parkers' defense was offensive.

Starters:
Koenig
Gasser
Hayes
Dekker
Kaminsky

Bench:
Taylor
Leuer
Happ

barnes is a tough call over Pinson?

Could be, though with KM Barnes would work better. If you had a Cole Anthony at PG (or maybe even a Berry) then a guy like Pinson would work better IMO because he was so good at getting other players in position to score, especially the bigs. He wasn't a great scorer but was great at everything else. You need those guys in your lineup. I'm admittedly a huge Pinson guy though. There was always just a difference in how the team looked when he was in the game. It is probably a bit of an emotional decision though.

I'm not arguing that he was better than Harrison though. He clearly was not. I was just looking at how all the pieces would work together. The strength of that team regardless is getting the ball to the bigs and working off that.

Reactions: TheDude1
Could be, though with KM Barnes would work better. If you had a Cole Anthony at PG (or maybe even a Berry) then a guy like Pinson would work better IMO because he was so good at getting other players in position to score, especially the bigs. He wasn't a great scorer but was great at everything else. You need those guys in your lineup. I'm admittedly a huge Pinson guy though. There was always just a difference in how the team looked when he was in the game. It is probably a bit of an emotional decision though.

I'm not arguing that he was better than Harrison though. He clearly was not. I was just looking at how all the pieces would work together. The strength of that team regardless is getting the ball to the bigs and working off that.

Ah okay, so you were thinking of building a legit team, and not just the best guys of the decade at each position, gotcha.

For Duke:

Jon Scheyer (G)
Nolan Smith (G)
Justise Winslow (F)
Zion Williamson (F)
Marvin Bagley (F)

Nish, I like this. Singler is tough to leave off, as are Tyus and Jah... could Kyle take Justise’s spot? But hard to argue against Jon and Nolan. Marvin was SO good (although I saw someone picked Carter, and man I don’t mind that pick at all.)

ADVERTISEMENT