ADVERTISEMENT

Your NPOY Oscar Tshiebwe

I know this is home board kinda stuff but this guy is just a good dude and deserves a thread! Hats off to Johnny Davis, Keegan Murray and Ochai Agbaji also. Hell of a year for those guys as well
https://t.co/gM8mVMNLAD
Do you realize what you have done? You have just brought down the wrath of that B1G poster and a million posts about this. It is just a matter of time now.

Reactions: Scotty00
Well deserved! Great Person, awesome work ethic, super teammate. I hope he gets his NIL, government still needs to pass legislation, if he returns.

Has any UK player ever received as many awards as Oscar? There's a long list of them for him.

I wonder what Huggins thinks of him now lmao.

Well deserved! Great Person, awesome work ethic, super teammate. I hope he gets his NIL, government still needs to pass legislation, if he returns.

Has any UK player ever received as many awards as Oscar? There's a long list of them for him.

I wonder what Huggins thinks of him now lmao.
Most of the players that win sweep all 6 NPOY awards. AD had more awards, including defensive player of the year and final four most outstanding player. He didn't sweep the 6 NPOYs though, some dumbasses from NABC voted for Draymond Green.

Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
Most of the players that win sweep all 6 NPOY awards. AD had more awards, including defensive player of the year and final four most outstanding player. He didn't sweep the 6 NPOYs though, some dumbasses from NABC voted for Draymond Green.
To be honest I never saw AD's entire list of awards. I knew he had a lot. Could you imagine a ball swatter like Anthony and a rebounder like Oscar on the same team lol. What they both did was remarkable.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Still needs to win the two most prestigious ones (imo), which are the Naismith and Wooden awards. Naismith winner announced tomorrow and Wooden on the 5th. Of course those are just formalities at this point. No real suspense there.
Murray > Oscar T. > any of Louisville's best players of all time

I hope you can live with that..... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT