ADVERTISEMENT

Your Nomination For Biggest Fair-Weather Fan Poster

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
based on their recent scarcity. The fact you’re here even reading this is proof you’re a true program fan year round.

Dont let “it’s the off season” smokescreen distract from their band-wagoning ways. Also, dont forget to tag them so they might see it when they show up after their team does something good.

Last edited:
Reactions: arja31121991
based on their recent scarcity. The fact you’re here even reading this is proof you’re a true program fan year round.

Dont let “it’s the off season” smokescreen distract from their band-wagoning ways. Also, dont forget to tag them so they might see it when they show up after their team does something good.
I will go with @Random UK Fan. Ever since UK has fallen off he has turned into more of a Social Influencer and less a CBB fan. :(

What's you thought on LSU this season.
sounds like LSU will be pretty bad this year. I think the only transfer they got was some point guard who couldn't cut it at LSU once already, transferred somewhere smaller, did well and now he's back at LSU.

Long Story short: Shaq ain't walking through that door. Pistol Pete ain't walking through that door. Chris Jackson ain't walking through that door.

@della is a self-proclaimed "seasonal" fan. 😎
Yeah, but I'm busy cheering the Vols in baseball to a natty or gearing up for the Vols to make a Playoff run on CFB.
UK fans don't have such things to concern themselves with.

Yeah, but I'm busy cheering the Vols in baseball to a natty or gearing up for the Vols to make a Playoff run on CFB.
UK fans don't have such things to concern themselves with.
giphy.webp

My only question is since UK's CBB troubles have become a trend will you draw up the tent on the CBB board and lead UK fans to a steeplechase board? Y'all still have horses don't you?

I have been on this board for 10 years. you just started when bama became good. Pots and kettlea and shit dude. Good lord
I have been a Bama season ticket holder for 25 years dufas, can't wait for some posts by you aubs come November.
By the way, I have been on Rivals since 2011 and I have good reason to call your banter weak.

I have been a Bama season ticket holder for 25 years dufas, can't wait for some posts by you aubs come November.
By the way, I have been on Rivals since 2011 and I have good reason to call your banter weak.
LOL. Look at this gump. 2011 is when joined? Where were you in the shula years bandwagonner?

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Why are all the rest areas entering Alabama closed----but all the ones leaving that state, are open?

• Haha

You’ve both had profiles for years and you’re both fairweather posters on this board.

Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Here's what I meant:

bekphnqftcb41.jpg
I had no issues with what you posted, I was making a point on fandom. We actually need some new posters from different teams to show up when the season gets here. If UK has many more bad seasons they may all leave and then this board will be a ghost town. There use to be cats as far as the eye could see on this board and now we are down to their Old Guard.

LOL. Look at this gump. 2011 is when joined? Where were you in the shula years bandwagonner?
How many head coaches are hired in late spring or early summer? After the ridiculous antics of Mike Price, he was fired.
Mike Shula Played for Bama and took the job knowing that it might be rough going. I will always be beholding to him for doing what he could to help.

Probably myself. I posted on this board religiously for years. The last few years with Mack and then the KPB debacle, I just didn’t have much to say..other than this sucks.

Probably myself. I posted on this board religiously for years. The last few years with Mack and then the KPB debacle, I just didn’t have much to say..other than this sucks.
You need to get back to rustlin’ jimmies!

ADVERTISEMENT