ADVERTISEMENT

Your LEAST Favorite Coach In Your Program's History?

Haha. Nope. Willie Coleman. Started for ya. Think he was on the team a year before your second to last tournament appearance.

Ha, I remember Willie. Like a 6'4 guard if I remember correctly.

Ha, I remember Willie. Like a 6'4 guard if I remember correctly.
More like 6’2. Silky smooth. Played for Peoria Manual during the glory days. Now our head coach and has us back at state. On tv at 12:45 if you’re still living in Illinois. Play East St. Louis.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Mister Happy Dave Leitao. Went to the Frank Martin school of personality. Wasn't valedictorian
like Martin though he finished high in his class.

More like 6’2. Silky smooth. Played for Peoria Manual during the glory days. Now our head coach and has us back at state. On tv at 12:45 if you’re still living in Illinois. Play East St. Louis.

That's great. I used to get into the final weekend of the high school bball playoffs, but haven't for a few years. Too much other basketball to watch this weekend. Loved those Manual teams that were led by former DePaul star Howard Nathan. David Booth played there as well I believe. Not to mention a bunch of other great players.

Just looked at the bracket...no offense but I'm pulling HARD for DePaul Prep. Coached by my old college drinking buddy and all American Tommy Kleinschmidt. Also the place is 5 blocks from my house.

That's great. I used to get into the final weekend of the high school bball playoffs, but haven't for a few years. Too much other basketball to watch this weekend. Loved those Manual teams that were led by former DePaul star Howard Nathan. David Booth played there as well I believe. Not to mention a bunch of other great players.

Just looked at the bracket...no offense but I'm pulling HARD for DePaul Prep. Coached by my old college drinking buddy and all American Tommy Kleinschmidt. Also the place is 5 blocks from my house.
Nice! Hope to see you in the final, even though a betting man would have us playing tomorrow for 3rd.

ADVERTISEMENT