ADVERTISEMENT

Your LEAST Favorite Coach In Your Program's History?

Gillispie was a shit show on and off the court. Partying at nightclubs, to hitting on players girlfriends, to player abuse, to horrible losses on the court.

He had no business coaching at a place like UK.

edit: forgot smarting off to Tom Leach for asking simple questions.

Last edited:
I can imagine that, for multiple programs, there is one choice that stands out for most, above the others.

Last edited:
By the way, congrats to Kentucky on the football win. Hoping Stoops continues his success. It is always great to see a school's football and hoops programs doing well at the same. And hoping Mack Brown, regardless of how long he stays, does a nice job. He is already off to an excellent start in recruiting.

By the way, congrats to Kentucky on the football win. Hoping Stoops continues his success. It is always great to see a school's football and hoops programs doing well at the same. And hoping Mack Brown, regardless of how long he stays, does a nice job. He is already off to an excellent start in recruiting.
I’ll wait & see about Brown. I’m still bitter about him leaving for Texas.

Just can't see any reason to drink any of those if you can afford decent alternatives.
Sometimes they work. Like if you’re going fishing and it’s gonna be warm out. Or if you’re camping or at somebody’s cabin and you need beer from some small town gas station. I prefer a good craft brewery Pilsner in those situations but sometimes you just run out/don’t plan well enough.

Sometimes they work. Like if you’re going fishing and it’s gonna be warm out. Or if you’re camping or at somebody’s cabin and you need beer from some small town gas station. I prefer a good craft brewery Pilsner in those situations but sometimes you just run out/don’t plan well enough.
Or if you just plan on binge drinking and want to get hammered and don't really care about the shitty taste.

Or if you just plan on binge drinking and want to get hammered and don't really care about the shitty taste.
There’s a guy I know here in Midland who is an old redneck that smokes Marlboro Reds and will only drink Coors Lite. He lives in a trailer outside of town. I go over there 2-3 times a year with another buddy and get afternoon drunk. His place is PERFECT for domestic beer pounding.

Yeah, true. A hangover from too much good beer is quite brutal.
Definitely from IPA or Pale Ale. But you can drink something like this all day and feel great the next day.

5c123e38b0943561c8320bf08a083307.png

There’s a guy I know here in Midland who is an old redneck that smokes Marlboro Reds and will only drink Coors Lite. He lives in a trailer outside of town. I go over there 2-3 times a year with another buddy and get afternoon drunk. His place is PERFECT for domestic beer pounding.
The essence of 'Merica!

Reactions: schoonerwest
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT