ADVERTISEMENT

Your first 1 seed to lose and when?

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
Who do you have as the first 1 seed to lose, and in what round?

I think at least two lose before the Elite 8, and feel like either Xavier or Kansas will lose in the second round.

Not fully... not yet.

Dang. That's really making it hard to predict. NC State and Seton Hall both have an impressive big. But if Kansas gets by them, I can see a run to at least Elite 8...

Reactions: KisteK
Dang. That's really making it hard to predict. NC State and Seton Hall both have an impressive big. But if Kansas gets by them, I can see a run to at least Elite 8...

I have no idea how far this Kansas team will go. Would love a S16 berth... anything beyond is smh hilarious. And considering my pre and early season predictions, losing in the second round wouldn't be that unexpected.

Reactions: GE Nole
Kansas. Second round. They ahoot too many threes and go through periods where they don't defend.

Xavier is really good. I have them in the Final Four. I think 1 seed to go is Villanova; I like the Hokies to knock them off.

Reactions: jayhawker332
Who do you have as the first 1 seed to lose, and in what round?

I think at least two lose before the Elite 8, and feel like either Xavier or Kansas will lose in the second round.

Well Seton Hall and NC State have both proven they can beat elite teams.

Reactions: heelpharm
Xavier is really good. I have them in the Final Four. I think 1 seed to go is Villanova; I like the Hokies to knock them off.
Interesting. I feel that Xavier is by far the weakest #1. Heck they're barely top 15 in Kenpom. BPI gives them a 17% chance to make the final 4. Just as comparison BPI has Purdue a 30% chance and I don't think that's happening.

If Missouri can get by Florida State they will really challenge Xavier. Porter will have another game in his belt and they will get Jordan Barnett back.

I think Xavier. KU can beat anybody and lose to anybody this year but I feel they have a chip on their shoulder with all the upset talk.

If Missouri can get by Florida State they will really challenge Xavier. Porter will have another game in his belt and they will get Jordan Barnett back.

That's a great point about Barnett.

I have no idea how far this Kansas team will go. Would love a S16 berth... anything beyond is smh hilarious. And considering my pre and early season predictions, losing in the second round wouldn't be that unexpected.
Self did an amazing job with this team

This is the weakest group of 1 seeds in quite a while.

UVA is really good but just lost Hunter.

@wardhawk has me fully believing Penn beats Kansas

I think ku deserved a 1 seed based on their performance this year and how bad the field is overall but this isn’t a one seed when looking at the talent on the roster.

The backcourt is very athletic other than Vick and he’s terrible

The front court is thin and shitty when azubuike plays. He isn’t playing.

Penn is the equivalent of a normal 14 seed according to Vegas and kenpom. Ku has the talent of a 3 or 4 seed but won enough games to get a 1.

If ku gets to the second weekend they’ll win the sweet 16 game and then have a big lead and blow the elite 8 game. But I’m not betting on them making the second weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT