ADVERTISEMENT

You really have to admire Florida HC Todd Golden

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
His team is unranked (12-9) and not very good yet he out coached and his team outplayed the number 2 ranked team in the nation for a rather easy win. UT fans can’t be happy about another loss to another unranked team. This is suppose to be the best UT team ever from what I’ve heard from UT fans.

Heard of stirring the pot, but how about sucking out a response?

rowan-atkinson-mr-bean.gif

Reactions: Scotty00
Todd Golden is a big dick Bruce disciple so this isn’t surprising. Big dick Bruce has won 7 out of the last 8 verses the vols.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty00
His team is unranked (12-9) and not very good yet he out coached and his team outplayed the number 2 ranked team in the nation for a rather easy win. UT fans can’t be happy about another loss to another unranked team. This is suppose to be the best UT team ever from what I’ve heard from UT fans.
You're right, it was a big win for UF. I remember before Barnes what it was like for UT fans to upset a highly ranked opponents. Those lesser unranked teams must be thrilled. The win might even be enough to get UK & UF a 12 seed in the tourney.

That's typical Barnes and the reason he has never been seriously courted by a blue blood.

Puts together a good team, makes a little noise and fizzles like a fart in the wind. Like clockwork. To think about some of the teams/talent he's had and only 1 FF in like 40 years of coaching?

You're right, it was a big win for UF. I remember before Barnes what it was like for UT fans to upset a highly ranked opponents. Those lesser unranked teams must be thrilled. The win might even be enough to get UK & UF a 12 seed in the tourney.
I never said “big win” I said “easy win” sissy.

I never said “big win” I said “easy win” sissy.
I doesn't matter what you said. The truth is UT is and has been a highly ranked team this season. UT is so highly ranked you felt like penning a thread on the loss. It is kinda a good feeling being on top. The loss dropped us all the way to #2 on Kenpom. Where are y'all ranked on Kenpom?

This Florida team has talent, though. They're long, and the defense is elite. Castleton is putting up 1st Team All-Conference numbers. And I think Will Richard, Alex Fudge, and Kowacie Reeves all have the potential to play at the next level.

Their guard play has been holding them back - Myreon Jones, Kyle Lofton, Trey Bonham. I don't know how Jones keeps regressing each year. Better guard play and a little more consistency on shooting, and they're right back in there for a 2nd round loss (UF has lost in the 2nd round in 3 of the past 4 tournaments).

Reactions: rdgtr
This Florida team has talent, though. They're long, and the defense is elite. Castleton is putting up 1st Team All-Conference numbers. And I think Will Richard, Alex Fudge, and Kowacie Reeves all have the potential to play at the next level.

Their guard play has been holding them back - Myreon Jones, Kyle Lofton, Trey Bonham. I don't know how Jones keeps regressing each year. Better guard play and a little more consistency on shooting, and they're right back in there for a 2nd round loss (UF has lost in the 2nd round in 3 of the past 4 tournaments).
They have offensive woes. Despite the fact UT played badly, UF had difficulty putting the game out of reach. UT came back and took the lead in the second half, but that was more UF droughts than UT's resurgence. But you're right Castleton and others are talented.

I doesn't matter what you said. The truth is UT is and has been a highly ranked team this season. UT is so highly ranked you felt like penning a thread on the loss. It is kinda a good feeling being on top. The loss dropped us all the way to #2 on Kenpom. Where are y'all ranked on Kenpom?
Oh no Sissy, my thread is about Florida. As far as rankings you’re the only person I’ve ever seen go around bragging about KenPom rankings😂 Enjoy that feeling of being on top Sis. I know it’s something you’re not use to.🥰

I see what you've done here, Scotty... 😂

What comes around goes around.
That's not really true is it. I haven't written up a thread everytime UK has lost. I don't think I have written a single thread about UK losing.

Of course I would probably have contratracted Carpal tunnel syndrome if I had.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
That's not really true is it. I haven't written up a thread everytime UK has lost. I don't think I have written a single thread about UK losing.

Of course I would probably have contratracted Carpal tunnel syndrome if I had.
But Sissy, I haven’t made any post about UT and its best team ever losing to unranked teams. My post is about Florida head coach Todd Golden. Oh and I’m sure if you “contracted” something it’s definitely something besides carpal tunnel.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
If he outcoached Barnes what the hell is he going to do to the shell of a coach imbecile we have at UK ?

Well our coach outcoached Barnes as well and we are both unranked so I guess anything can happen. We shall see Yoshi.
I suppose Barnes has been outcoached 4 times this year. UK's coach has been outcoached 7 times.

4>7

Florida was a bad loss in the SEC Della, but I'm sure you guys will bounce back.

Reactions: della
One thing to note; Barnes was outcoached by the guy who got outcoached 7 times...at home.
You're right and what's worse is UK got beat 7 times too. That means we got beat by 14 game losers!o_O

One thing to note; Barnes was outcoached by the guy who got outcoached 7 times...at home.
Btw, how are you feeling after your hospital stay? I hope they fixed whatever was ailing you and you're better.

I suppose Barnes has been outcoached 4 times this year. UK's coach has been outcoached 7 times.

4>7

You're right and what's worse is UK got beat 7 times too. That means we got beat by 14 game losers!o_O
This is a Florida thread. If you wanna talk about UK as usual start another thread. Idk why you’re so ate up with UK.

This is a Florida thread. If you wanna talk about UK as usual start another thread. Idk why you’re so ate up with UK.
I mentioned UF and added UK. Isn't that what you did?

Yet this is suppose to be yalls best team and coach ever?
Yeah, it still is. I never said we were going 40-0 did I? But, your question is only about UT.

ADVERTISEMENT