ADVERTISEMENT

You Know What I Love About This Place?

Sugar Tits....are you stalking me???
images

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Congratulations on figuring out how to post pics.
Only took you about 5 years. Have you figured out that damn TV remote or how to pump gas also?
Does his girlfriend really have bad teeth? I don’t judge but I’m interested in how you dug that up. Seems like a messed up thing to make fun of. Then again, you’ve taken more shit than just about everybody

Does his girlfriend really have bad teeth? I don’t judge but I’m interested in how you dug that up. Seems like a messed up thing to make fun of. Then again, you’ve taken more shit than just about everybody

He doesn’t have social media remember!Laughing

Just a guess honestly but it seems like I struck a nerve.
I notice he hasn’t denied it.

Just a guess honestly but it seems like I struck a nerve.
I notice he hasn’t denied it.

lol This poor sum bitch couldn’t tell the truth if he had to. The night you told me my sons name and the street I lived on was just a lucky guess to right???Laughing

BTW, how's the foot?
Nothing broke, or torn. Walking boot came off today. Out till about 1st/ 2nd week of April, at worse. Go back to Doctor on the 28th(same day as my first HS baseball game). I'll know more then. Its gonna cost me about 25 or so college games....if not more.

Exact injury was a severe sprain to the deltoid ligament, and the talo-fibular ligament. Got extremely lucky.

Nothing broke, or torn. Walking boot came off today. Out till about 1st/ 2nd week of April, at worse. Go back to Doctor on the 28th(same day as my first HS baseball game). I'll know more then. Its gonna cost me about 25 or so college games....if not more.

Exact injury was a severe sprain to the deltoid ligament, and the talo-fibular ligament. Got extremely lucky.
Do you only umpire HS ball in Indiana?

Do you only umpire HS ball in Indiana?
Yes. Kentucky uses assigners. I like being able to choose my own games. Plus, the pay in Kentucky is terrible----Something like $55-60,or so,per game. They also play a lot of JV/V DH's....**** that. Indiana pays on an average of $75 per game. Some schools use assigners. But none here in So. Indiana.

Reactions: uncfan in ky

Go back to work and make a bunch of bad calls! Hell that is what college officials are supposed to do, right? Laughing

Have any of you noticed that Borden never likes my posts.

I give him hundreds and I get none! Damn.
With our friendship, I didn't think I needed to....:oops:

But from here on out---I will. I hardly ever give likes. TBH---I simply forget.

FTR---I just gave you two likes..SmokinSmile

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT