ADVERTISEMENT

You know college basketball has gone to shit when....

So you can officiate from your moms basement watching tv better than the actual officials huh? Got it.
giphy.gif

So, do we need the CFB board MODS to help? I know all of them well.
Yes mam, this has been addressed in at least three threads and Kevin has responded, they seem to have more options. That's who helped me to post on this board and be a pain in the butt to you. 🤣
Any way, if you know them and can help people out that would be awesome. The problem is if you can't post how can you ask for help?🤷‍♀️

Yes mam, this has been addressed in at least three threads and Kevin has responded, they seem to have more options. That's who helped me to post on this board and be a pain in the butt to you. 🤣
Any way, if you know them and can help people out that would be awesome. The problem is if you can't post how can you ask for help?🤷‍♀️

Jantydog - llongstow@gmail.com
MelbBamaFan - MelbBamaFan@hotmail.com
Sublight
- sublightmod@gmail.com
Gus Plus - guspluslhb@gmail.com

These are the CFB MODS. You or whoever can Email them with any questions. Melb is the most active MOD, so he would be my first choice to contact.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Two fold answer, Blue Blood fans are less interested because their teams are not dominant and Rivals has made it harder for people to access the Free boards and therefore there is a lack of new posters.
How are you making this into an us vs them thing? Why? It has nothing to do with blue bloods vs non blue bloods.

How are you making this into an us vs them thing? Why? It has nothing to do with blue bloods vs non blue bloods.
I didn’t. I gave separate reasons for why both groups were not posting as much as in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT