ADVERTISEMENT

You have a choice: For 1 year only Red Meat or Alcohol.....which one?

Actually Chicken is considered "white meat" not red so might wanna rethink haha.

Its a technicality but still TRUE. You can thank me later. ;)
I thought we had to choose to do without one of your options. Which means that I love chicken, so it wouldn't be that bad to do without red meat. So I chose alcohol to keep. Am I missing something here?

I thought we had to choose to do without one of your options. Which means that I love chicken, so it wouldn't be that bad to do without red meat. So I chose alcohol to keep. Am I missing something here?

Great point but considering you didn't understand Chicken was "white meat" and not red I understand. Wanna rethink now?

I knew I would catch someone on here didn't think it was this early though.Winking

Christ. I obviously know that chicken is white meat.

Laughing Ya, I can tell by your post. Hit home after your google search huh.Winking

But seriously relax, its not that deep. 80% of the population didn't know chicken is white meat. You also misspelled alcohol in your first post, maybe you are not thinking straight tonight?

Got yours huh?Winking

Not hard feelings its cool just bs'n. I just miss red meat and pissed I cant eat it no more, just venting today. Its cool bro.

kill for a 24 ounce prime rib..:(
Did you lose a bet or something? Can't see how it can be health related with alcohol involved.

tenor.gif

Yeah, there are all sorts of different kinds of meat while alcohol covers, well, all alcohol. I would miss burgers but could handle it. I eat mostly chicken and pork anyway.

What an awful hypothetical question. You should of asked white meat or red meat for a year. To answer your question, I would take red meat all day long. Alcohol is only getting me so far, but I’m eating steak, hamburgers, ribs, filet mignon, and other quality red meat that choice is simple. Do better op.

What an awful hypothetical question. You should of asked white meat or red meat for a year. To answer your question, I would take red meat all day long. Alcohol is only getting me so far, but I’m eating steak, hamburgers, ribs, filet mignon, and other quality red meat that choice is simple. Do better op.
54d21a26e7bcf2ae1539570f_pr-ron-meat.gif

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Reactions: jhmossy
WTF is happening in this thread? Despite the lack of clarity in the title (thanks for nothing, OP), the choice is between a year without red meat or a year without alcohol (the alternative is that we have to consume only red meat or alcohol for a year, which is really dumb). LetsGoDuke301 clearly but indirectly chooses to keep alcohol, else his comment makes no sense (and despite his poor taste in politics and college basketball teams he's not stupid), and OP thinks he "got" him? Um, no, champ.

But it gets worse, because OP's ridiculous assumption that most people do not know what red meat is (who the fvck are these troglodytes?) is somewhat validated by coryfly, who clearly implies that he/she doesn't believe pork is red meat (it is). So now we have OP's facially ridiculous assumption partially confirmed by UNC fan coryfly, who I must assume was A Fantastic Athlete Matriculated at UNC.

I'll choose to go without red meat, which to be clear includes all livestock, subsist on chicken and fish as my primary protein sources for a year, and consume alcohol (although I don't even drink much at this point).

FFS. This thread is exhausting.

WTF is happening in this thread? Despite the lack of clarity in the title (thanks for nothing, OP), the choice is between a year without red meat or a year without alcohol (the alternative is that we have to consume only red meat or alcohol for a year, which is really dumb). LetsGoDuke301 clearly but indirectly chooses to keep alcohol, else his comment makes no sense (and despite his poor taste in politics and college basketball teams he's not stupid), and OP thinks he "got" him? Um, no, champ.

But it gets worse, because OP's ridiculous assumption that most people do not know what red meat is (who the fvck are these troglodytes?) is somewhat validated by coryfly, who clearly implies that he/she doesn't believe pork is red meat (it is). So now we have OP's facially ridiculous assumption partially confirmed by UNC fan coryfly, who I must assume was A Fantastic Athlete Matriculated at UNC.

I'll choose to go without red meat, which to be clear includes all livestock, subsist on chicken and fish as my primary protein sources for a year, and consume alcohol (although I don't even drink much at this point).

FFS. This thread is exhausting.
I can't believe it took this long....and yes, you are absolutely right. Thread is exhausting. OP failed bigly.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
I didn’t realize that. Pretty cool. Always thought it was white meat. Probably because of the commercials and because I simply don’t really care that much.

ADVERTISEMENT