ADVERTISEMENT

You Get A Break UT

Tigerocker

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2007
Team
LSU
Tremont Waters out with Illness. Smart will have to play un-stupid for LSU to win. Good luck on the victory Vols.

Yeah it definitely makes it a different game. Hope it's just a short bug as well.

Tremont Waters out with Illness. Smart will have to play un-stupid for LSU to win. Good luck on the victory Vols.
I'm sorry for that for LSU fans. It is a big game and you need all your stars.
It is one thing to get beat with all hands on deck, but to think what might have been sucks. Regardless, LSU is a great team and if the Vols play poorly LSU can still win. As usual, I'm nervous.

Reactions: Tigerocker
Stinks for LSU not to have Waters. Tennessee should I think will win. Intentional on Reid

Edit: Or a flagrant 1 that works too. Basically same thing

LSU has their hands full. UT experience really showing up in this one. Come on Tigahs !

LSU has their hands full. UT experience really showing up in this one. Come on Tigahs !
Your guys are playing hard and i expected that, it could go either way. GBO!!!

Congrats LSU fans! You guys played with great intensity. Turner could not slow down Smart and that was the difference. Good luck going forward.:)

Reactions: Tigerocker
What a blessing. UT is a great team and played well. Hard to win on road and Smart finally played to his capability.

Thought I called OT in a previous thread. Went just like I expected except for the Waters thing

ADVERTISEMENT