ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes, projected 2 seed Louisville goes down to 13 loss G-Tech

South Carolina wasn’t a good loss. Plus we’ve already beat G Tech, and when you guys played Tech their best player was injured. Still no excuse for the loss though. We played like dookie.

None of the comparisons you're making matter. 78-70. SCOREBOARD.
Using YOUR logic, Evansville and SC are better than U6.

None of the comparisons you're making matter. 78-70. SCOREBOARD.
Using YOUR logic, Evansville and SC are better than U6.
Lol. You’re flailing. Enjoy this meaningless loss. We’re still top of our conference and are sitting on a great 2/3 line seed for tourney. Cry it out.

Lol. You’re flailing. Enjoy this meaningless loss. We’re still top of our conference and are sitting on a great 2/3 line seed for tourney. Cry it out.

Umm..... UK also is still tied for 1st in their conference too, 19-5, ranked 12th and currently a 4 seed. You are spinning your wheels and going nowhere.

Umm..... UK also is still tied for 1st in their conference too, 19-5, ranked 12th and currently a 4 seed. You are spinning your wheels and going nowhere.
Irony at its finest. Keep taking in circles.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I lost a coworker a couple weeks ago. I took this business over 3 years ago, this guy came along with the business as a plumber (we build cell towers, but oh well). He sat in my office and talked my ear off every morning for an hour.
Just before Christmas he told me he couldn't eat, sleep or drink, but didn't want to go in to the doctor until his appointment on January 7th. I made him go on the 30th of December, because it was getting worse.
Tests came back the next day… stage 4 liver cancer that had moved into his lungs, spleen, brain and colon. He was 50. I can't believe how fast that happened.

Anyway, go Cats

Sorry about your co worker.
We also lost a co worker,
She developed a 2 ft long aortic split.

Just 41 years old.

Life is too short.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Don't let facts get in the way of your cool story, bro.
Says the guy that’s hyping up his team that has a worse overall record and conference record, rank, and hypothetical seed lol. You crack me up little dude.

Says the guy that’s hyping up his team that has a worse overall record and conference record, rank, and hypothetical seed lol. You crack me up little dude.

Again, when my team owns SCOREBOARD, your comparisons are meaningless. You can keep trying to dodge that fact all day long but that's not gonna help you.

Again, when my team owns SCOREBOARD, your comparisons are meaningless. You can keep trying to dodge that fact all day long but that's not gonna help you.
Yet the committee and every sports analysis sees us going further in the tourney with a better seed.

Yet the committee and every sports analysis sees us going further in the tourney with a better seed.

After U6's stellar performance last night, things could certainly change before Selection Sunday.
Let me know what award they give you if you land a better seed. I remember the last time UK got an 8 seed. They ended your season.

After U6's stellar performance last night, things could certainly change before Selection Sunday.
Let me know what award they give you if you land a better seed. I remember the last time UK got an 8 seed. They ended your season.
You’re not making sense again. It would only be right for us to end your season.

South Carolina wasn’t a good loss. Plus we’ve already beat G Tech, and when you guys played Tech their best player was injured. Still no excuse for the loss though. We played like dookie.
Actually, South Carolina isn’t a bad loss, they are 15-9 and are good enough to have beaten UVA and Clemson in true road games.

If the UL loss to GT happened in early January, not a big deal, but we're in mid February now, those types of losses should be behind top 10 teams.

Louisville is good enough to win the title this year, but last night's loss gives me concerns about them winning 4 straight tough games in the tournament.

UL missed a ton of open looks---some of them, badly. At one time, Cards were 1-16 from three. They got good looks. Just didn't go in tonight. Crazy for a team thats 2nd nationally at 44% from "3".
They didn't miss a thing when they played us, dicks.

How did I know after seeing this thread title, that JC the resident inbred, would be looking like the dumbass he is.

bless your heart JC

Reactions: tw3301 and UL_1986
Actually, South Carolina isn’t a bad loss, they are 15-9 and are good enough to have beaten UVA and Clemson in true road games.

If the UL loss to GT happened in early January, not a big deal, but we're in mid February now, those types of losses should be behind top 10 teams.

Louisville is good enough to win the title this year, but last night's loss gives me concerns about them winning 4 straight tough games in the tournament.
Eh not worried. Poor shooting nights happen, and tech got bailed out on a goaltend.

South Carolina is 15-9 ..... thats far from a sub .500 team like Georgia Tech.

But really........ I'd rather lose to GT than Evansville... Evansville might end up being the worst statistical loss at UK ever...

A bad loss is a bad loss. I’d consider a loss to Evansville worse, but hey whatever makes you sleep better at night.
It is worse no doubt. I said it’s a bad time of the year to lose to a sub 500 team. I didn’t say your loss was worse than ours. Evansville is probably the worst loss out of any P5 team

The UofL loss to GT shows you just how hard it is to win on the road, even against scrub teams.

UK won at Vanderbilt the other night. That may not sound like much, but that team has a couple if pros. Saban Lee can score on anybody, plus, they hit 14 threes. That was a tough tough game, but UK's young guys are getting galvanized enough to reach deep and squash the upset

The win at Texas Tech was big too, so was the Tennessee win.

Then I look at Michigan State winning at Illinois, Penn State (stay away from PSU) won at Michigan State, then @Purdue, who has been shredding teams at home.

But, UofL was good enough to slap duke pretty good at Cameron, so that proves they have what it takes, but certain teams will give them major problems, just like anyone with a spread offense will give UK problems.

One thing that is kind of funny regarding the GT game, is the fact that the students didn't storm the court. That blows my mind. A sub .500 team, albeit a decent sub .500 team, didn't consider storming the court after taking down a top 5 team? Kind of refreshing.

How did I know after seeing this thread title, that JC the resident inbred, would be looking like the dumbass he is.

bless your heart JC

Blockhead....best you remain silent. Every time you chime in, stupidity flows. Leave this to the adults, simpleton.

not worried, we won’t shoot sub 50% from the line again. Enjoy your big win!

Yeah, like you won't go 3-26 on threes again, either. Idiot U6 fans like you love speaking in absolutes. This is why you get laughed at....it's certainly not due to any level of wit.

ADVERTISEMENT