ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes, projected 2 seed Louisville goes down to 13 loss G-Tech

At least Chris Mack is doing things the right way tho. Maybe they were sick in the early stages of the Coronavirus?

At least Chris Mack is doing things the right way tho. Maybe they were sick in the early stages of the Coronavirus?
IIRC, GT plays zone, some teams don't respond well to a zone defense, but I would think UL would crush a zone with the shooters they have.

That's why they play the games.

IIRC, GT plays zone, some teams don't respond well to a zone defense, but I would think UL would crush a zone with the shooters they have.

That's why they play the games.
UL missed a ton of open looks---some of them, badly. At one time, Cards were 1-16 from three. They got good looks. Just didn't go in tonight. Crazy for a team thats 2nd nationally at 44% from "3".

UL missed a ton of open looks---some of them, badly. At one time, Cards were 1-16 from three. They got good looks. Just didn't go in tonight. Crazy for a team thats 2nd nationally at 44% from "3".
Yeah, Louisville is a damn good 3 point shooting squad, but like the old saying goes, live by the 3, die by the 3. If they don't go down, bad teams can.hang with you.

My boner is flaccid now.
hqdefault.jpg

GT played UK close in Rupp earlier this season. They're one of those teams that seems to get up for the big boys, then lay down for everyone else.

This win might keep Pastner employed for another year though, so there's that.
We barely beat them last month. They seem to play lights out for big games. They actually have a few decent players, but nonetheless it’s a bad loss.

Reactions: American Male

I think UNC finished 1-16 the other night.

I know man, I needed a good laugh, it's been a long day.

UK fans took a beating after our ugly losses, it's only fair.

No shock Cards lost tonite.
All teams lose to garbage teams.
Suprised it didnt happen sooner.

Coach Mack warned them about slow starts.
He told they might not be able to overcome them.

Cards never led tonite.
On to the next one. Go Cards !

Yet practically the same team lost to a 16 seed the year before. Fascinating.

But we didn’t lose to a garbage team the year we won it all. You already have more losses in a down year than we had all of last year.

But you lost to a team that lost to a garbage team.

There you have it.

yeah we suck this year. Never tried to say we’re good. We lost six players off a championship team. Let me know how you guys do if that ever happens to you.

Reactions: JC for 3
yeah we suck this year. Never tried to say we’re good. We lost six players off a championship team. Let me know how you guys do if that ever happens to you.
Dude, we’ve been raked over the coals by the NCAA the last 4 and half years and have a top 5 team this year. You’re losing your touch homie. Go to bed.

Reactions: American Male
Dude, we’ve been raked over the coals by the NCAA the last 4 and half years and have a top 5 team this year. You’re losing your touch homie. Go to bed.

You won’t be top 5 much longer. And you deserved everything you got from the NCAA. You’re not the victim here.

We didn’t, and your true colors are showing. Your hate for UL is arbitrary yet hilarious. Enjoy tonight little dude.

I don’t hate Louisville. You have some idiotic fans but most of the ones on this board are fine.

Why would I hate a team that we have dominated? You think one win changes the landscape of the series that much?
Reread the latter half of this thread and give it a yank. Good night. When Virginia loses I certainly dgaf, that’s the difference.

We didn’t, and your true colors are showing. Your hate for UL is arbitrary yet hilarious. Enjoy tonight little dude.

Ending that streak really chaffes their ass.
All those years being footstools to UNC, duke, NC State have damaged them.

Last edited:

Cards never led tonite.
I had to give you a hard time man, you.hate UK with a passion and call us out when UK stumbles, I couldn’t let this opportunity slide by.

I had to give you a hard time man, you.hate UK with a passion and call us out when UK stumbles, I couldn’t let this opportunity slide by.

No need to sugar coat it, Kerry deserves every ounce of shit thrown at him. Do it with conviction.

Cards never led tonite.

I'm not familiar with this style of poetry. Modified haiku?

I actually think Georgia Tech is undervalued a bit. They played a good chunk of November and December without two starters. And their depth is not very good. That hurt a lot. They haven't been blown out by a single team since Alvarado came back in late December. A lot of close losses.

They were beating Duke with a few minutes left in the game. Certainly gave Louisville a scare in the first matchup. That game was decided in the final minute. They beat NC State twice. Most of their losses are single-digit. They are not a team that should be overlooked.

Reactions: UL_1986
UL didn't "lose", they beat themselves, just like Mack said happened against Texas Tech and UK.

ADVERTISEMENT