ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all really still post here?

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
Just kidding. I guess I missed talking basketball with you guys and gals so I'm back. Shocking, right?

Don't y'all forget though...

giphy.gif

Yeah I have. Thanks! Good to be back. Too bad UVA is really mediocre this year. But I'm bored and miss talking basketball.

I try to stay away sometimes. Never seems to work for whatever reason.

Your resume is lacking, but the analytics are still pretty solid. Probably safely a 4 seed at this point. Not a title contender, but you guys could still win 2-3 games in the tournament, as long as your offense is clicking.

Reactions: jhmossy
I try to stay away sometimes. Never seems to work for whatever reason.

Your resume is lacking, but the analytics are still pretty solid. Probably safely a 4 seed at this point. Not a title contender, but you guys could still win 2-3 games in the tournament, as long as your offense is clicking.

it’s not good for you guys that we’re your one quality win at this point lol.

it’s not good for you guys that we’re your one quality win at this point lol.

Seriously, we need you to win from here on out. No more losses for you guys, especially not to Louisville. Go ahead and win the ACCT, while you're at it.

I think the odds of Duke making the tournament are relatively low. We need at least two more Quad 1 wins, ideally three. We should have at least three opportunities with road games and the ACCT coming up. The odds that Duke can pull that off aren't particularly high. Less than 40% chance, IMO.

Welcome back. I still have a lot of friends in the Charlottesville area so I can't wait to get down there for a game.

Seriously, we need you to win from here on out. No more losses for you guys, especially not to Louisville. Go ahead and win the ACCT, while you're at it.

I think the odds of Duke making the tournament are relatively low. We need at least two more Quad 1 wins, ideally three. We should have at least three opportunities with road games and the ACCT coming up. The odds that Duke can pull that off aren't particularly high. Less than 40% chance, IMO.

we’ll most likely stay top 30 NET but I wouldn’t count on us for much else. I could see Duke making a run in ACCs but lose these next two games and you probably have to win it.

ADVERTISEMENT