ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo's got some dirt...

Why exactly are Michigan fans trying to ruin this thread? Your program is squeaky clean and not a part of the investigation so why exactly do you care? Find a hobby or something. Yall are annoying everybody.

This is true.

Back in the day I liked Entertainment and Sports Programming Network. Not sure what went wrong.

They brought political and social issues into their hate filled agenda. Espn is a cesspool of everything that’s wrong with “sports entertainment”. Should they have stick to reporting on sports they’d be fine. They’ve obviously chose otherwise.

Well, we know who runs Fox, now.
tenor.gif

They brought political and social issues into their hate filled agenda. Espn is a cesspool of everything that’s wrong with “sports entertainment”. Should they have stick to reporting on sports they’d be fine. They’ve obviously chose otherwise.

Drama queen.

They still show up in large numbers.

Silliness aside, what is your favorite pre-1980 memory of Duke?

Do you have one?

And yet don't get loud.

Didnt become a Duke fan til '98. Before that, I was a Tech fan, so I don't have any. But since I've been a Duke fan, they've won 3 Natty's and gone to 5 Final Fours! I've got some good memories!

Didnt become a Duke fan til '98. Before that, I was a Tech fan, so I don't have any. But since I've been a Duke fan, they've won 3 Natty's and gone to 5 Final Fours! I've got some good memories!
Tech? VT, GT, TT? You aren't allowed to ever talk about 1992 or Laettner for that matter. SmokinSmile

Apparently they have Sean Miller on a wiretap talking about 100k for Ayton. RIP Arizona

Reactions: American Male
Maybe, maybe not. They sure wouldn't have a problem with getting loud, tho.
Cameron has never been loud compared to Rupp.

Duke could not sell out Cameron, much the less Rupp. They are pathetic when it comes to following. Most folks around Durham support North Carolina or NC State. Duke is an after-thought. No one in North Carolina goes to Duke; only the rich out-of-staters go to Duke.

Cameron has never been loud compared to Rupp.

Duke could not sell out Cameron, much the less Rupp. They are pathetic when it comes to following. Most folks around Durham support North Carolina or NC State. Duke is an after-thought. No one in North Carolina goes to Duke; only the rich out-of-staters go to Duke.

Bert, I heard they're trying to blame you for not getting loud in Rupp.

ADVERTISEMENT