ADVERTISEMENT

WYW 9.20.23

Shit, I'm going to enlist at KU, that way I can just force myself on her, or shoot her with a pellet gun.

So yeah… wood.

So ate up you're bringing it to random threads now? 🤣

Rafters has taught you well.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
So ate up you're bringing it to random threads now? 🤣

Rafters has taught you well.
"Ate up" perfectly describes one who constantly refers to what is said on Rafters. Christ, you go there more than I do. THIS is not Rafters.

Back to the topic... Wood.

"Ate up" perfectly describes one who constantly refers to what is said on Rafters. Christ, you go there more than I do. THIS is not Rafters.

Back to the topic... Wood.

I'm not the one who posted a long diatribe from Rafters yesterday and regurgitates all their rhetoric. I've looked at that board maybe three times in the past year.

Shit, I'm going to enlist at KU, that way I can just force myself on her, or shoot her with a pellet gun.

So yeah… wood.
Don't have time to look it up, but do you have an avatar bet for the KU game? There's a few of us.

What's the link @ExitFlagger

NVM found it. kudos @kyjeff1 for putting his avatar where his mouth is.

@lurkeraspect84 vs @ExitFlagger
@Random UK Fan vs @KUhawks34
@Big_C_KU vs @kyjeff1

@JC for 3 Do you want to call anyone out? Tough to find anyone regular KU fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1
Don't have time to look it up, but do you have an avatar bet for the KU game? There's a few of us.

What's the link @ExitFlagger

NVM found it. kudos @kyjeff1 for putting his avatar where his mouth is.

@lurkeraspect84 vs @ExitFlagger
@Random UK Fan vs @KUhawks34
@Big_C_KU vs @kyjeff1

@JC for 3 Do you want to call anyone out? Tough to find anyone regular KU fans.
Whatever happened to Preston?

Probably not. I’m in a drought right now but it hasn’t been long enough for the delusions that i’m able to score better tail than i really can to wear off.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I wish you guys would change the name of these threads to "How long would you last Wednesday" and post pics of gorgeous women instead of these fugly, butter heads.

Woooooooooooooood knot. Probably. Maybe. Idk. I'd be tempted if it was in front of me I guess.
That’s a good thread idea, you could call it 'Fast jack Friday'.

We'll find out what everyone's tastes are real quick.

That’s a good thread idea, you could call it 'Fast jack Friday'.

We'll find out what everyone's tastes are real quick.
well-waiting.gif

ADVERTISEMENT