www.DidKentuckyWinToday.com

CB3UK

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
Team
Kentucky
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, if I miss a game due to work I can check the score or just open up this board. Its obvious. 1 or 2 UK threads they won. More than that, they lost.

Reactions: JC for 3
OK. didn't you say you didn't watch the game?You should go back and watch it instead of looking at the boxscore.
You’re correct. I was driving to Philadelphia during the game.
Granted he had 8 steals but White only had 4 turnovers. Not seeing where he owned White or what this even has to do with with BARELY beating a shitty Arkansas team last night.

You’re correct. I was driving to Philadelphia during the game.
Granted he had 8 steals but White only had 4 turnovers. Not seeing where he owned White or what this even has to do with with BARELY beating a shitty Arkansas team last night.

You showed up again in a UK thread, spewing your usual drivel, despite UK having SCOREBOARD on you, in a game where Hagans made White look like a chump. You come in flappin' gums, you get what you got.

You showed up again in a UK thread, spewing your usual drivel, despite UK having SCOREBOARD on you, in a game where Hagans made White look like a chump. You come in flappin' gums, you get what you got.
What you want to see just isn’t there. Congrats on winning a meaningless game in December.
White outscored Hagans & had less turnovers than Hagans. Not seeing where he’s a chump.

By the way, 24-16 says you don’t have scoreboard bitch!

What you want to see just isn’t there. Congrats on winning a meaningless game in December.
White outscored Hagans & had less turnovers than Hagans. Not seeing where he’s a chump.

By the way, 24-16 says you don’t have scoreboard bitch!
Do you know what scoreboard means?

"SCOREBOARD Dukies!!!"

Thanks so much for that. I counted 6 steals for Hagans in that video. None were turnovers by White.
Passes from
Brooks
Williams
Little
Brooks
Johnson (strip)
Woods

that video didn't include two others. 8 steals total. but ok with the moral victory. Have a nice day.

ADVERTISEMENT