ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs Wichita State

WVU can easily beat anyone this year but they could also lose to just about anyone. They are talented but this style of play for a young team can make for some really close and ugly low scoring games.

We’ll never know what WVU winning it all will do for everyone’s love for college hoops

We'll see. If UVA can win it all playing old man ymca ball (one year after being the first team ever to lose to a 16 seed).... anything is possible.

Reactions: jhmossy
WVU can easily beat anyone this year but they could also lose to just about anyone. They are talented but this style of play for a young team can make for some really close and ugly low scoring games.

Oh yeah. They could roll anyone. Easily. If they want to. Only question is...do they have the desire?

Reactions: Big ol arms

How would you change it?
Just as long as they stay committed on the defensive end you should have a great year.

From what I see there is a buy in to Bob Huggins basketball.
When this happens WVU is one of the tougher teams to play in the country.

Reactions: doogie503
15 and 15 for Oscar with 8 mins to go. He's a bad boy.

Yea that Oscar fellow is a beast, I thought losing konote would be a killer but he’s stepped in and played very well. Also a cards fan thank y’all for keeping Oscar outta Lexington. While we are at it, Also thanks for Eubanks and Messola(sp) and the star or that team who unfortunately got hurt during the tourney, for keeping the best team out of the final four

Sorry for the 10 year late thank you card. And sorry we ended the pittsnoggle phenomenon (still one of my all time other teams favorites) man that was one helluva game, shame someone had to lose. Better you than us although we got beat next game iirc to the last Illinois’s team I can remember being relevant. Deron Williams ate our lunch, then dee Williams stole our lunch money lol.

People still think gregggg can coach based on what he did in the valley with baker and Van Vleet. Those days are over.

Has made for some easy gambling money though

He’s one of the best.

Everyone’s wowed by Beard’s results with unheralded players. Yet no respect for a guy who had similar results with nobodies? He’s had several good tourney runs, went to the final four, and had the overall one seed one year.

He’s one of the best.

Everyone’s wowed by Beard’s results with unheralded players. Yet no respect for a guy who had similar results with nobodies? He’s had several good tourney runs, went to the final four, and had the overall one seed one year.

With NBA players and a laughable schedule.

Shaka Smart made his entire career by a single tournament run. Never even won the league at VCU and hasn’t done anything at texas.

Marshall’s success was built on being in a bad league and a couple of tournament runs with nba guys.

I’m not mad at Marshall for cashing in

Reactions: doogie503
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT