ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs Texas Tech

You're just an easy target man. Someday you'll understand.

You're really not helping yourself, but...

giphy.gif

zhaire smith is a freak athlete

Did you see the putback dunk he had against KU on Saturday? It was effing unreal. He literally jumped over one of our defenders, grabbed the rebound with 1 hand, grabbed the rim with the other hand & slammed the ball through with ease. The sky is the limit for Zhaire Smith.

Reactions: doogie503
Did you see the putback dunk he had against KU on Saturday? It was effing unreal. He literally jumped over one of our defenders, grabbed the rebound with 1 hand, grabbed the rim with the other hand & slammed the ball through with ease. The sky is the limit for Zhaire Smith.

Really hoping he takes some bad advice and leaves early. Don't want to see 3 more years of him.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Really hoping he takes some bad advice and leaves early.

I'm sure everyone else outside of TTU is hoping the same thing. TTU has Smith, WVU has Bolden/Ahmad/ & KU has Garrett/Udoka/Newman for next year. KSU has everyone returning. The Big 12 will be a bitch of a conference again next year.

I'm sure everyone else outside of TTU is hoping the same thing. TTU has Smith, WVU has Bolden/Ahmad/ & KU has Garrett/Udoka/Newman for next year. KSU has everyone returning. The Big 12 will be a bitch of a conference again next year.

Don't forget Konate. Winking

Great job to Carter and Miles Jr. Senior nights are fun especially when you win those games.

Huggs needs some serious work on getting seniors out of the game on senior night.

For a second I thought he wasn't gonna get it done.

Huggs needs some serious work on getting seniors out of the game on senior night.

For a second I thought he wasn't gonna get it done.

I didn't think he was going to either. It was almost like he forgot about it until Carter yelled at him from across the floor.

Reactions: doogie503
If he can improve his ball handling he will become a pretty good NBA player. His jumper keeps improving throughout the year.

Tough game for Tech tonight. Once we composed ourselves we started to make it a game. Culver keeps improving which is a bad thing for the rest of the Big 12. If we can ever get healthy we will be a tough out in the tournament

If he can improve his ball handling he will become a pretty good NBA player. His jumper keeps improving throughout the year.

Tough game for Tech tonight. Once we composed ourselves we started to make it a game. Culver keeps improving which is a bad thing for the rest of the Big 12. If we can ever get healthy we will be a tough out in the tournament
What's the feel about the toe around there? Gonna be an issue the rest of the way?

What's the feel about the toe around there? Gonna be an issue the rest of the way?
I think it's turf toe. Only reason he played the 3 previous games was to try to hold on to the Big 12 lead. I'm guessing once we lost to KU both sides thought it'd be best to get him and Zach more rest. I bet they both play against TCU on Saturday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT