ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs Texas Tech

doogie503

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
14-0 early.

Everything going our way early. We'll see what happens when the senior night adrenaline wears off.

TV timeout Doggie

giphy.gif

Did I hear that right? Texas tech without 3 starters? That sucks considering this will be their 4th loss in a row. Will these guys be back for their last game vs tcu?

Not 35-2. KU fans having a harder time letting that go than WVU fans.

The entire nation calling you out for obvious home cooking really rustled those jimmies.
There’s a difference between not letting go and rustling

WVU looks really good tonight. It's the right way to go on senior night. Tech on the other hand isn't helping their own cause. They look like they've never seen a basketball before.

Congrats to TTU on getting into double digits. Hell now they're finally getting their sh*t together.

I don't think you understand what it means to have you jims rustled. Your lack of understanding IS rustling my jim jams, though.

Reactions: KUhawks34
WVU looks really good tonight. It's the right way to go on senior night. Tech on the other hand isn't helping their own cause. They look like they've never seen a basketball before.

It'll be a tight game.

Blowing big leads... it's what we do.

I don't think you understand what it means to have you jims rustled. Your lack of understanding IS rustling my jim jams, though.

You're in a WVU thread, talking about a game from over a week ago.... during a Kansas game. Can't handle all of America knowing KU's whole legacy is built off home cooking.

Your jimmies are officially rustled. SmokinSmile

Reactions: ChiTownSean
It'll be a tight game.

Blowing big leads... it's what we do.

KU has done the same kind of thing this season as well. They've managed to hang onto a few more of those leads but it doesn't make it any less nerve-racking.

You're in a WVU thread, talking about a game from over a week ago.... during a Kansas game. Can't handle all of America knowing KU's whole legacy is built off home cooking.

Your jimmies are officially rustled. SmokinSmile

You're just an easy target man. Someday you'll understand.

Reactions: wesr
I'm surprised there is any air in the ball after Carter get his 45 dribbles per possession in. Holy cow does he like to pound it!

Yeah, he's been really bad about that at times this year.

Especially when we get up big.

I'm surprised there is any air in the ball after Carter get his 45 dribbles per possession in. Holy cow does he like to pound it!
That's what she said.

Hoping WVU wins this because Huggs and it makes that road W look even better. We're fighting both WVU and TT for a 4 seed.

I know the kid personally, I would be surprised if he left. He will continue to work his azz off to play next year.

That's what she said.

Hoping WVU wins this because Huggs and it makes that road W look even better. We're fighting both WVU and TT for a 4 seed.

Has UK moved that far up in the bracketology? I thought they were in the 6-8 range.

We've been getting along so well on here. Why ya gotta go and mention that loss to UK? Winking

I know the kid personally, I would be surprised if he left. He will continue to work his azz off to play next year.

Pretty sure the scholly numbers dont add up.

Him and one of our big guys from Poland might be encouraged to explore other options. They wont be forced out, but Huggs will be brutally honest with them.

Gotta make room for White Chocolate 2.0 SmokinSmile

Also, Our best true pg is redshirting with a torn meniscus. Beetle Bolden will get big minutes next year too.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Has UK moved that far up in the bracketology? I thought they were in the 6-8 range.

We've been getting along so well on here. Why ya gotta go and mention that loss to UK? Winking
Surprisingly we have. We have zero bad losses and a bunch of Q1 + Q2 wins. Lunardi has us as a 4 I believe. Realistically, we're probably more of a 5. Our RPI is solid and our SOS is like #3 or something.

No doubt we'll probably have to face you guys again, which gives me heartburn.

Reactions: doogie503
Surprisingly we have. We have zero bad losses and a bunch of Q1 + Q2 wins. Lunardi has us as a 4 I believe. Realistically, we're probably more of a 5. Our RPI is solid and our SOS is like #3 or something.

No doubt we'll probably have to face you guys again, which gives me heartburn.

Yeah, they have you as a 5 and climbing.

We're a 4 now, but I'm hoping we stay hot and climb up to the 3 line.

If they can, you know they'll find a way to match us up in that 4-5 second round game. Cal vs Huggs sells.

This WVU team has been so up and down. I could see us winning out and winning the big 12 tourney and climbing to a 2... or losing to Texas on Saturday, and 1st round in KC and falling to a 5 or 6.

Pretty sure the scholly numbers dont add up.

Him and one of our big guys from Poland might be encouraged to explore other options. They wont be forced out, but Huggs will be brutally honest with them.

Gotta make room for White Chocolate 2.0 SmokinSmile

Also, Our best true pg is redshirting with a torn meniscus. Beetle Bolden will get big minutes next year too.

Beetle Bolden is turning into a stud and he's the type of kid who is not leaving early which leaves WVU in a terrific boat going into next season.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Beetle Bolden is turning into a stud and he's the type of kid who is not leaving early which leaves WVU in a terrific boat going into next season.

He can really shoot it. Tough little dude too.

We'll miss those two seniors, but we still have quite a bit coming back and some solid players coming in.

We'll see what happens. This teams biggest weakness is having nothing behind Konate. Elijah Macon failing a drug test and leaving a year early killed us. Derek Culver should help next year.

Not sure we're gonna stick with the press.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT