ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs Florida @ MSG

doogie503

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
Ok, it's basketball season now. SmokinSmile

Two good programs that have looked bad to start the season. Who wins tonight?

What's up with Hudson? Last season he was a beast. I wonder if he's got a different role this year, and is aclimating. I still think UF will be good by seasons end.

More people yawning in here than cheering. Bad basketball. But a lot of bad basketball by 9 seeds. I pray for a 9 seed.

Reactions: KisteK
Only positives from this season so far is that Konate has played so poorly he might come back for his senior year and play with Oscar... and hopefully Culver if he can get his shit together.

Huggs is gonna run all these guards out of the program after this season. Bring in some JUCOS like he did a few years ago.

Reactions: KisteK
Only positives from this season so far is that Konate has played so poorly he might come back for his senior year and play with Oscar... and hopefully Culver if he can get his shit together.

Huggs is gonna run all these guards out of the program after this season. Bring in some JUCOS like he did a few years ago.

Huggs recruits away from the pressvirginia scheme then complains he doesn't have guys that can press.

So frustrating.

Going to be a long winter...

ADVERTISEMENT