ADVERTISEMENT

WVU @ K-State

doogie503

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
Sucks this game is during the Rose Bowl.

Anybody watching?

Really happy to come out of that road trip 2-0... especially as bad as Carter played.

Esa Ahmad and Brandon Knapper coming back real soon. Gonna be fun to see what this team will look like at full strength.

tenor.gif

Reactions: KisteK
I don't give a shit about the Rose Bowl so I'd have been watching if the game were on a channel I actually get.

Well done beating Bubble Bruce though. I really don't like that guy.

Esa Ahmad coming back for the Texas Tech road game on the 13th.

Two home games in the meantime:

Oklahoma Saturday
Baylor next Tuesday

WVU gonna be so tough. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they run away with the Big 12.
Everybody looks good against Okie State and K-State, the two teams who will be fighting Iowa State for 8th & 9th in the Big 12 this season.

Esa Ahmad coming back for the Texas Tech road game on the 13th.

Two home games in the meantime:

Oklahoma Saturday
Baylor next Tuesday

IMO it will take time for Ahmad to get into a groove with the team so Im not expecting an instant impact as the team has basically learned to play without him, he will hopefully be gelled into the system and be a big part of the team in March as clearly he is a talent.

IMO it will take time for Ahmad to get into a groove with the team so Im not expecting an instant impact as the team has basically learned to play without him, he will hopefully be gelled into the system and be a big part of the team in March as clearly he is a talent.
Totally agree, getting into game shape is another factor as well. Huggins has said that he's much improved and more confident on offense compared to last year so that's encouraging.

It's fun to follow the conference title streak and probably give us a 30% chance unless KU gets a big guy or two back.

How has Chase Harler been doing? Haven't gotten to watch very much college hoops yet as my kids seem to be playing almost every night.

How has Chase Harler been doing? Haven't gotten to watch very much college hoops yet as my kids seem to be playing almost every night.

He plays hard, but he has struggled this season.

Gonna be tough for him to get on the floor if we get this other guard Brandon Knapper back from an injury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT