ADVERTISEMENT

WVU is going to be in the final 4...

Wrong. We won't even be in the sweet 16 according to Kenpom and to nearly everyone here, Kenpom can do no wrong this year.

• Haha
Reactions: duckboy33
Have only seen bits and pieces of WVU but it sure looked to me like they had a stout offense. I can't recall them having an O as good as the one I saw since maybe the last FF team with Butler & Co

Have only seen bits and pieces of WVU but it sure looked to me like they had a stout offense. I can't recall them having an O as good as the one I saw since maybe the last FF team with Butler & Co
That’s my point. Wvu offense under Huggins is usually the issue. Can’t score enough even though they have great defenses. This year though the wvu offense is legit

Hope WVU does better after their final four appearance this year than Auburn did after theirs.

Hope WVU does better after their final four appearance this year than Auburn did after theirs.
Umm Auburn got second in the sec last season and was a likely top 4 seed in the dance had it occurred? What the hell are you talking about? This year with no offseason prep with Covid we have the youngest team in college basketball at power 5 level and have been without two of our best players a good amount of games

Umm Auburn got second in the sec last season and was a likely top 4 seed in the dance had it occurred? What the hell are you talking about? This year with no offseason prep with Covid we have the youngest team in college basketball at power 5 level and have been without two of our best players a good amount of games

12-13 two years removed from the Final Four. Oof.

Is that true? Purdue is the 331st youngest team out of the 347 teams in D1.

12-13 two years removed from the Final Four. Oof.

Umm have you seen the Status this year of really young teams? Duke, unc, Kentucky, etc. this is what occurs when young teams don’t get to practice at all until a week before the season starts. Also Nice deflection after your dumbass literally forgot Auburn was still pretty legit last season.is going to be stacked next season so you can get your shots in now but it’s not going to last. Auburn with Powell, Cooper healthy all season combined with jabari smith is going to be a sight to see. A botched call won’t save the racist uva next time

Umm have you seen the Status this year of really young teams? Duke, unc, Kentucky, etc. this is what occurs when young teams don’t get to practice at all until a week before the season starts. Also Nice deflection after your dumbass literally forgot Auburn was still pretty legit last season.is going to be stacked next season so you can get your shots in now but it’s not going to last. Auburn with Powell, Cooper healthy all season combined with jabari smith is going to be a sight to see. A botched call won’t save the racist uva next time
He’s been back for a hot min and already has you triggered. Dude hasn’t lost his touch.

He’s been back for a hot min and already has you triggered. Dude hasn’t lost his touch.
LOL Has me triggered huh? Mossy spent more times posting a picture of Auburn player grabbing uva player on this very board than celebrating with uva fans. I literally owned him for 6 months

Doubtful. Huggy Bear isn't a good tournament coach. With a few rare exceptions, his teams always underachieve in the tournament.

Doubtful. Huggy Bear isn't a good tournament coach. With a few rare exceptions, his teams always underachieve in the tournament.

4 sweet sixteens(almost all very close losses and a couple to teams that made it to the championship) and a final 4 in like 10 seasons at WVU isn't too bad. A few first and second round exits.

Last edited:
4 sweet sixteens(almost all very close losses and a couple to teams that made it to the championship) and a final 4 in like 10 seasons at WVU isn't too bad. A few first and second round exits.
How is WVU going to get to the F4 when they can’t beat Okie St without Cunningham? LOL...

Or likely.

And they tried and tried to give it away, luckily wvu can’t shoot.

How is WVU going to get to the F4 when they can’t beat Okie St without Cunningham? LOL...

I'm not the one who said we would get to the final 4. I've made it clear on this board that our defense is a joke.

Worst we shot all year too. Hopefully that won't happen again.or we will go out in the first round.

Wvu has played to or above their seed line every time the last 15 or 16 years, except for 2016 when we lost in the 1st round as a 3 seed.

Reactions: Villian07
Same here.

How do you like UVA's draw?

Like it but don't love it. Ohio will be a tough opening round game. Creighton/UCSB both present some difficult matchups. Doubt we can beat Gonzaga unless we play great and they play pretty average. I'll be happy with a Sweet 16 and a decent appearance against the Zags.

Reactions: doogie503
ADVERTISEMENT