WTH Marlins Man?

Discussion in 'College Baseball Clubhouse' started by basement bias, Apr 3, 2016.

1. basement bias

basement bias Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

It's not the playoffs so why is he at the Royals opening game? We still have a shot as Marlins fans. Slim but the dream isn't crushed yet.

2. speedfrk

speedfrk Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

That dude is living the dream

3. basement bias

basement bias Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Got that right. Wonder if he adopts adults?

4. J.Cane

J.Cane Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Just FYI. He does a great deal of charity work in the Kansas City area. He has ties to the area out there. He's there more than people realize as well because he doesn't always sit behind home plate even though that's where you always see him. Despite being a Marlins fan myself, I was out in Kansas City in early May for a wedding. I took in a Royals game and actually bumped into him out in the outfield. I forget the name of the bar or whatever it's called out there in right field but that's where he was. I had no idea he was there. He spotted me wearing my Marlins gear and stopped me. We talked for a minute about Marlins baseball. Told him I was coming back down to Lauderdale for the June 5 Bark in the Park at Marlins Park. He gave me his card and offered me tickets behind home plate. I told him thank you but had to decline. They're only allowing dogs in the upper deck for that game. Great guy.