ADVERTISEMENT

WTF

pretty gnarly storm rolled in this afternoon.

20200809-143441.jpg

Didn't stop us from getting drunk. Didn't realize how much I missed our buddy. He has been gone for a year and a half anywhere from Jordan, Ukraine and Kuwait. Unless there is a war in between, he is done touring and will retire with honor in October.

20200809-143441.jpg

Didn't stop us from getting drunk. Didn't realize how much I missed our buddy. He has been gone for a year and a half anywhere from Jordan, Ukraine and Kuwait. Unless there is a war in between, he is done touring and will retire with honor in October.
We just went to breckinridge for 6 days with two other families. Perfect weather----but they had a mandatory mask zone for downtown. Main St was completely closed to vehicles and you had to wear a mask........outdoors. It seemed like overkill. But, the company was great, our VRBO was great, and the weather was 70's and 50's.

Reactions: GhostOf301

20200809-143441.jpg

He sounds like a good man, and that he deserves to hang em up.

Panama City was great, ftr. Resort was at 40% capacity. Rates were reasonable. Really need to travel more during this pandemic. Winking

We just went to breckinridge for 6 days with two other families. Perfect weather----but they had a mandatory mask zone for downtown. Main St was completely closed to vehicles and you had to wear a mask........outdoors. It seemed like overkill. But, the company was great, our VRBO was great, and the weather was 70's and 50's.
Did you find any gold?

He sounds like a good man, and that he deserves to hang em up.

Panama City was great, ftr. Resort was at 40% capacity. Rates were reasonable. Really need to travel more during this pandemic. Winking
I bet it was nice not having full capacity. Did you do the beach?

I bet it was nice not having full capacity. Did you do the beach?
Oh yeah. Went to beach everyday. Resort is actually on the beach. Plenty of room but a good amount of people there. Dude right next to us was flying his Trump flag. Ha.

Did you find any gold?
The wrangler on our horseback riding adventure took us by the stream where "Tom's Baby" was found( 14 pound solid nugget). After he mentioned that, I may or may not have had some thoughts about randomly spotting a huge gold nugget and never leaving the mountains.

ADVERTISEMENT