ADVERTISEMENT

WTF

8cdb30c1-ace0-4424-b8a9-b7bf684d0ddb_text.gif

Just end every political post with, GO UCONN! The. It will be CBB related.

Longest offseason ever
Man, you ain't lying. And the scary part is-----It might be longer than we think. I've herd some good----some bad. SO who knows. I know for the most part, its up to the schools/conference's. Unfortuntely, I know a lot of officials who as of now, want zero part of working...BTW---I am not one of those. I will gladly be a "scab", and work...SmokinSmile

No shame here, bro...
giphy.gif

So let's use thjs thread to discuss things that bring people together.

If anyone thinks of something, throw it on out there.

Man, you ain't lying. And the scary part is-----It might be longer than we think. I've herd some good----some bad. SO who knows. I know for the most part, its up to the schools/conference's. Unfortuntely, I know a lot of officials who as of now, want zero part of working...BTW---I am not one of those. I will gladly be a "scab", and work...SmokinSmile

No shame here, bro...
giphy.gif
I’m all ears.
giphy.gif

I’m all ears.
giphy.gif
NCAA has left decisions up to said schools/conference's. I've heard some confeence's are good to go, others not so much...BUT....Lets say the Big 10 decides to play, BUT....4-5 schools don't want to....See the issue? IMO the NCAA needs to make this decision. But I get it....Gets them off the hook.

IMO, I feel strongly that as of NOW, we will have a season. What kind is obviously the unknown..

Reactions: UL_1986
So I just cut up a ghost pepper and put it in some shots of Jameson. I am the only one out of 6 of us that hasn't puked. I am burning up though. Might puke.

What do you guys think about abortion though? Should it be illegal?

Do it!. And I have not puked. So, I am the only not lightweight. Ghost peppers are hot as fvck. The hottest in my pepper garden for sure.
Did you take a shot of jamo first then eat the pepper or did you drop the pepper in a shot and simultaneously take the shot and eat the pepper?

Did you take a shot of jamo first then eat the pepper or did you drop the pepper in a shot and simultaneously take the shot and eat the pepper?
Chopped it up and put it in the shots. One of our friends just got back from Kuwait, he is a Mexican redneck. We didn't have tequila, so Jameson it is. His stupid idea. I am hungover today, not bad. But drank all night with that vato. Now we're about to meet him on the beach where he assures us that he has tequila. No bueno para el Lunes.

Chopped it up and put it in the shots. One of our friends just got back from Kuwait, he is a Mexican redneck. We didn't have tequila, so Jameson it is. His stupid idea. I am hungover today, not bad. But drank all night with that vato. Now we're about to meet him on the beach where he assures us that he has tequila. No bueno para el Lunes.
Nice haha. Man, I’ve had some rough nights on Jamo. Tequila gives me horrible hangovers though too, mostly bc I tend to overdo it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT