ADVERTISEMENT

Wow I’m done. [MSU]

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville

Wasn’t there something that Izzo knew about?

Man....at this point Louisville is a victim of the NCAA. Don’t get me wrong, what went on at Louisville was bad and punishable. That isn’t my point when I say “victim.”

However, that doesn’t mean I can’t be mad at all of these schools getting off Scott free. Watch, Baylor will walk too. That is why I say “victim” because others have done wrong at the same level or worse as us and have gotten nothing for it. I’ll never understand how being upfront and honest is worse than fighting back and forcing the NCAA to make a move.

Last edited:

Man....at this point Louisville is a victim of the NCAA.
There was nothing Izzo knew about. There is no evidence suggesting Izzo helped cover up sexual assault what so ever.

Anyways, this is a major win. With no evidence suggesting that either of our coaches were involved, this is a win. I mean, anyone following this case closely knew that this would be the result, because of the facts, but, I’m in a great mood.

C49p6p_UEAAP7_Y.jpg

There was nothing Izzo knew about. There is no evidence suggesting Izzo helped cover up sexual assault what so ever.

Anyways, this is a major win. With no evidence suggesting that either of our coaches were involved, this is a win. I mean, anyone following this case closely knew that this would be the result, because of the facts, but, I’m in a great mood.

This whole thing is about 1,000,000 times bigger than the NCAA and basketball and football. Congrats on being in a great mood about the sports of a scumbag university.

This whole thing is about 1,000,000 times bigger than the NCAA and basketball and football. Congrats on being in a great mood about the sports of a scumbag university.

Yeah not even a lack of institutional control penalty.

UL was not a victim, they clearly, let me repeat that, "clearly" broke NCAA rules
the case against UL was a slam dunk, there was no grey area

I agree with both of these statements.

I’m the 1st to admit that I don’t know 100% of the facts in this case.
I’m not sure what the basketball or football team would have anything to do with this case.
I will say this, every leader or person of authority that those girls went to, that did NOTHING about what that sick bastard was doing to the girls. They should be fired & go to trial as an accomplice.

Man....at this point Louisville is a victim of the NCAA. Don’t get me wrong, what went on at Louisville was bad and punishable. That isn’t my point when I say “victim.”

However, that doesn’t mean I can’t be mad at all of these schools getting off Scott free. Watch, Baylor will walk too. That is why I say “victim” because others have done wrong at the same level or worse as us and have gotten nothing for it. I’ll never understand how being upfront and honest is worse than fighting back and forcing the NCAA to make a move.

That's hilarious! A "victim"...tell me, what NCAA rule did MSU break?

The NCAA accepted this. This isn’t even what a bylaw means!

I’m the 1st to admit that I don’t know 100% of the facts in this case.
I’m not sure what the basketball or football team would have anything to do with this case.
I will say this, every leader or person of authority that those girls went to, that did NOTHING about what that sick bastard was doing to the girls. They should be fired & go to trial as an accomplice.

I am in complete agreement with this statement. Everyone who knew about the Nassar thing, should be punished to the full extent of the law. The gymnast coach Kathy Klages is currently in court right now, for lying to police that no gymnasts had come forward to her about Nassar when at least 2 did. The former Dean of the Med School William Strampel was also involved, and is currently awaiting trial.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ex-michiga...-inaction-larry-nassar-scandal-143238016.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/26/us/nassar-michigan-state-dean-strampel.html

Neither of those people nor the Nassar case have anything to do with Dantonio / Izzo and their programs. OTL just tried to lump all of that together into one larger bombshell, while omitting many facts to try to paint it as this huge campus wide cover up.

Louisville's biggest mistake was trying to work with the NCAA! Nothing ever happens to anyone else because there not stupid and self imposed penalties. Same thing happened at IU with freaking phone calls that are completely legal now. Hell, IU got a worse punishment for damn phone calls then 18 years of fake classes.

Well no sh*t.

I’m happy that the NCAA unbiasedly looked at the facts and came to this conclusion which so many fans of rival fan bases seem to struggle with. 2 men have been ruthlessly defamed and lies been spread about are not getting in trouble, and that makes me happy.

No one is sitting here cheering for Larry Nassar. Not one soul. That was terrible.

I think anybody linked with Nassar should be gone and fired immediately. That was the worst thing to ever happen at MSU and i and most fans want any links to him or anybody who kept him here gone.

But the Basketball and Football stuff was a load of BS.

Louisville's biggest mistake was trying to work with the NCAA! Nothing ever happens to anyone else because there not stupid and self imposed penalties. Same thing happened at IU with freaking phone calls that are completely legal now. Hell, IU got a worse punishment for damn phone calls then 18 years of fake classes.

Kids get suspended for selling their shoes while players commit legal crimes and the school isn’t held accountable when it’s hidden behind the scenes. Laughable

I completely understand why you would be in a good mood, but I'm struggling to understand your stance on Izzo? I was right there with you before the OTL report, but now that we're finding out that there WAS charges made, and nothing was done, your opinion must have changed? If the story is true, and he didn't at minimum suspend the assistant coach, Izzo MUST be punished!

The school has taken enough media punishment to last a lifetime. TBH I haven't followed the case close enough, but I'm assuming they have gotten rid of everyone who basically helped cover it up. Y not saying something? But, they cant afford another PR disaster because they did nothing?

I don’t blame uofl fans for being salty. All this stuff going on and they’re still the only ones to get hit really hard.

What UNC and MSU did were infinitely more unethical. I get why the NCAA couldn’t do anything to those programs however. Doesn’t make it right.

UofL’s issue was they needed to be better at cheating.

I completely understand why you would be in a good mood, but I'm struggling to understand your stance on Izzo? I was right there with you before the OTL report, but now that we're finding out that there WAS charges made, and nothing was done, your opinion must have changed? If the story is true, and he didn't at minimum suspend the assistant coach, Izzo MUST be punished!

The school has taken enough media punishment to last a lifetime. TBH I haven't followed the case close enough, but I'm assuming they have gotten rid of everyone who basically helped cover it up. Y not saying something? But, they cant afford another PR disaster because they did nothing?
Travis Walton never faced sexual assault charges related to the 2010 allegation and he denied it.

He also denied punching the girl in the face and had to pay no more than a littering charge.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
I don’t blame uofl fans for being salty. All this stuff going on and they’re still the only ones to get hit really hard.

What UNC and MSU did were infinitely more unethical. I get why the NCAA couldn’t do anything to those programs however. Doesn’t make it right.

UofL’s issue was they needed to be better at cheating.

all they needed to do was to provide prostitutes and strip parties to all students
i imagine enrollment would have also benefited from that SmokinSmile

Reactions: Montana81
The NCAA will not be able to severely punish any school of notable stature in any sport after they ruled UNC innocent. They've lost all authority and credibility. They are the equivalent of NATO

DOE should revoke Michigan State's (and Penn State's and Baylor's) accreditation as a post secondary education institution for a few years. But they can keep their sports teams. You would never see this happen again.

The MSU basketball program had nothing to do with the Nasser case, but something like this case with so many victims over so many years is not over. 10 years from now there could be a victim who comes out and claims Izzo "had heard rumors". This whole thing isn't over by a long shot.

The MSU basketball program had nothing to do with the Nasser case, but something like this case with so many victims over so many years is not over. 10 years from now there could be a victim who comes out and claims Izzo "had heard rumors". This whole thing isn't over by a long shot.

Who are the victims? FACTS are what the NCAA investigated. You should try using them instead of engaging in baseless (not to mention mindless) speculation.

So much jealous hatred for Michigan State itt and on this board.
So much ignorance on the part of those same posters.

Sorry ***gits. Izzo is clean. Always has been. You're absolute FOOLS for believing otherwise.

Who are the victims? FACTS are what the NCAA investigated. You should try using them instead of engaging in baseless (not to mention mindless) speculation.

So much jealous hatred for Michigan State itt and on this board.
So much ignorance on the part of those same posters.

Sorry ***gits. Izzo is clean. Always has been. You're absolute FOOLS for believing otherwise.

King-Kong-Chest-pound.gif

Agreed. UNC gave every school the blueprint to fight the NCAA. Any school that dont do it has no reason to cry when they get hit. Just deny, threaten to sue, deflect, postpone. I said all along, what UL should have done was to say that regular students were there for the strippers show,hence it was not a athletic violation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT