ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Want UK in Your Bracket?

Sounds awfully kinky, even for Kentucky.

FqKakAqaAAAvgEI

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
That last play for Kentucky was set-up nicely, though. I'm actually really impressed they could get off such a good look in under 3 seconds. Just completely whiffed with that shot. But, incredible opportunity.
Reeves was firing up bricks and turnovers all game. Wide open shots he's usually clutch on.... And a wide open 3 to win is an airball?

b124d0d5-b6bc-45ac-a2dc-d9f43ed7ca11_text.gif

Reactions: dukedevilz
Reeves was firing up bricks and turnovers all game. Wide open shots he's usually clutch on.... And a wide open 3 to win is an airball?

b124d0d5-b6bc-45ac-a2dc-d9f43ed7ca11_text.gif

Yeah, I thought they had a game-winner right there. Just behind the 3-point line, created separation. Setup was beautiful. Baffling that he missed that badly when he had space.

4-17 from an " an elite shooter (aka a mid major shooter)
Weird flex since he's #4 in the SEC and would be #2 in the Big 12 and #1 on Kansas in 3P%.

Waits for: "Dejuan Harris is shooting like 43%."

Bruh, Harris has like 60 attempts on the year, he's not a qualifier.

I watched the last four minutes and vandy couldn’t have looked worse. Vandy got whistled for a foul on 70-80% of UKs possessions down the stretch. The guy guarding Oscar was wildly inept. Oscar is not an offensive player by any means by he was working that guy. Why UK choose to not force feed it is crazy. It’s coaching or dumber than rocks players. No reason to lose against vandy at home on senior night. Just nonsense.
Here's the funny part, UK pays Cal 9 million bucks a year for this shit.

That last play for Kentucky was set-up nicely, though. I'm actually really impressed they could get off such a good look in under 3 seconds. Just completely whiffed with that shot. But, incredible opportunity.
Yeah, we'll feel good about that well drawn up play when were watching the round of 32 from home and I get to see Cal in the green room with a huge smile on his face. Yeah draft night.

Yeah, we'll feel good about that well drawn up play when were watching the round of 32 from home and I get to see Cal in the green room with a huge smile on his face. Yeah draft night.

Don't undersell the draft. One of those previous drafts was the biggest day in Kentucky basketball history.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
I was begging them to pound it inside with Oscsr the entire 2nd half and we literally posted him up like twice. I get we've been playing Oscar away from the basket and has opened the offense up more, but shots weren't falling tonight and we needed to feed Oscar the rock tonight.
I cant imagine how frustrating it would be to be a UK fan this year. You can tell the pieces are there, they might not fit together perfectly, but by this point something doesnt seem right. Seems like a disconnect b/t player to player or coaching staff to player. It is one game, but it killed UK's first glimpse of momentum of gelling as a team. Vandy is def confusing---losses to grambling, southern methodist, southern miss, VCU----but also have won the last 7 of 8 in conference play. It just seemed like UK was double digit points better than what I saw on the court....particularly at home after beating them by 16 on their own court.

ADVERTISEMENT