ADVERTISEMENT

Would you take a chance on Bol Bol?

hawkit3113

Apr 14, 2011
I hope Boston doesnt. To me he is a waste of a draft pick. 208 pounds and weak as shit. He is an injury waiting to happen.

Maybe if I’m Atlanta I’d take him at 17 if I don’t package 8 and 10 to move up.

I’m gonna be pissed if Boston doesn’t take Ty Jerome with one of its first round picks

Maybe if I’m Atlanta I’d take him at 17 if I don’t package 8 and 10 to move up.

I’m gonna be pissed if Boston doesn’t take Ty Jerome with one of its first round picks

I want him see him drafted by Boston as well. I think he could help out big time.

So much going on at Boston right now. Lots of moving parts

Reactions: jhmossy
The upside and genes are worth taking a chance on, not in the top 10, but certainly 1st round.

Will say, dude made me nervous every time he put the ball on the floor. It’s untelling how much muscle that frame can hold. That’s the risk because he definitely can’t play on the block in the NBA right now.

The upside and genes are worth taking a chance on, not in the top 10, but certainly 1st round.

Will say, dude made me nervous every time he put the ball on the floor. It’s untelling how much muscle that frame can hold. That’s the risk because he definitely can’t play on the block in the NBA right now.

Agreed. Anywhere after around 12 or so, though, is worth the risk, especially for those teams holding multiple firsts. But really he's probably a Thon Maker type than a Porzingis.

He would be worth it as a late first round pick. He will recover and he will be fine. He’s degrading project, but he’s proven he can play. I wouldn’t take him in the lottery. He will spend some time in the gleague, but he will be fine. The player I’m anxious to see is morant. He will be a top 3 pick. He’s shown he can compete, but he won’t be playing against the mediocre team he played against in college.

Was actually really impressed by him at beginning of season. Late first round is probably fair. No idea about his health though.

I would take him. Had he not gotten hurt he’d be in for a lottery pick or even top 5-10.

He’s a modern day big who can light it up from deep.

Obviously needs muscle but he’s built just like his dad and that worked out okay for him in the league.

He is unique because he already has a great shooting stroke. Most 7 footers have to learn that once they get to the league. Definitely worth a risk.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
208 though? Can that frame even hold 225 or 230?

He might have problems with the wear and tear.

Kind of same situation as Michael Porter Jr last year. Both guys have huge upsides, but the health factor is very concerning. I'd take a risk if I were a team with multiple picks like Atlanta or Boston. In any given draft, you might have about 5 all-stars (not perennial all-stars, but guys with at least 1 all-star appearance), so getting a 3rd or 4th option on a team doesn't excite me that much. Might as well take a swing for the fence.

He would be worth it as a late first round pick. He will recover and he will be fine. He’s degrading project, but he’s proven he can play. I wouldn’t take him in the lottery. He will spend some time in the gleague, but he will be fine. The player I’m anxious to see is morant. He will be a top 3 pick. He’s shown he can compete, but he won’t be playing against the mediocre team he played against in college.
I’ve seen a report thst it’s rumored that the Pelicans might try to trade their #4 pick and some of the players that they got in the trade with the Lakers to the Grizzlies for their #2 pick then the Pelicans will draft Zion Williamson at #1 and possibly draft RJ Barrett at #2. I haven’t heard any other rumors about it though so I guess we’ll find out tomorrow night if they made a trade or not. If the trade happens then I imagine the Knicks would possibly take Morant at #3.

I’ve seen a report thst it’s rumored that the Pelicans might try to trade their #4 pick and some of the players that they got in the trade with the Lakers to the Grizzlies for their #2 pick then the Pelicans will draft Zion Williamson at #1 and possibly draft RJ Barrett at #2. I haven’t heard any other rumors about it though so I guess we’ll find out tomorrow night if they made a trade or not. If the trade happens then I imagine the Knicks would possibly take Morant at #3.

Zion and RJ couldn't even make the Final Four together.

Reactions: hawkit3113
But with NBA caliber coaching the sky is the limit. :D
Seriously, could you imagine what they could do together on the same team? They were two of the best players last year in college.

AD and Gilchrist won a record 38 games and a title,then went #1 and 2 in the draft....not sure where I'm going with this than a humble brag.

Also K never coached in the NBA so your point stands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
All the stupid shit I say is completely calculated though.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT