ADVERTISEMENT

Would you feel bad for jarms24 if he ever came back?

He sure was a good poster. When he left UK was arguably top dog and the team be hates most (UNC) was 7 years removed from making a NCG.

Now UNC has made 3 of the past 7 NCGs with a title while Kentucky hasn’t been close since.

It sure would be awkward if he started posting again.
th

Maybe, the Cats need a leader to lead them out of the wilderness.

th

Maybe, the Cats need a leader to lead them out of the wilderness.
I will be your Huckelberry.
And below is what I am talking about, no music video. 🤣
“I'm your huckleberry” is a way of saying that one is just the right person for a given job

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
“I'm your huckleberry” is a way of saying that one is just the right person for a given job
If I know anything cd, you’re not as good as you once were, but you’re as good once as you ever were, and that’s no lie!

I'm not a UK fan, they are the One's that need the leader. You need to sign up to be their Huckleberry.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
As long as he doesn't talk about my junk again it would be cool. That was a little strange but stress does weird things to a man.
No doubt. But he probably took the biggest L this board has ever seen, at least since I've been here. He and the Carolina fan that pretended to have a fake gf, but that was a click or three. Jarms spent years trying to convince us all of Carolina's wrong-doing and the fact that they would go down for it. Oops.

No doubt. But he probably took the biggest L this board has ever seen, at least since I've been here. He and the Carolina fan that pretended to have a fake gf, but that was a click or three. Jarms spent years trying to convince us all of Carolina's wrong-doing and the fact that they would go down for it. Oops.
Doesn’t sound like he was wrong. Even if UNC were cleared they are forever associated with scandal and cheating in the court of popular opinion. Nothing removes that tarnish.

Why does everyone have to continually discuss UK? Can you just not try to support your own team for a while and let this weird obsession with UK fade?!

Given that you guys go on and on and on about cheating, it seems pertinent to point out your history of rampant cheating. Make sense there, cowboy?

Now will UK be "forever associated with scandal and cheating?"

Reactions: UL_1986
Watch out! That's time framing and you know we can't have that.

Only recent accomplishments are tainted by cheating! Those schools will forever be associated with cheating and scandal. But UK's scandals are quickly erased. 😂

Jarms, now that was some funny ish. Dude was all in on that "insider" who was feeding them all of this doom and gloom, UNC is going down information. UNC skates and lil buddy unveils that he's a UNC fan who was trolling the State fans message board the entire time.

What a f'ing meltdown. And to make things worse State gets popped for paying players under Gotfried and put on probation. Total nut punch and sounds like something that would happen to Louisville.

Ummm @uncfan in ky and his fake wife...

Why does everyone have to continually discuss UK? Can you just not try to support your own team for a while and let this weird obsession with UK fade?!
Weird i dont see you complaining when UK is discussed in terms of being good, one of the best programs, etc, etc....

A program with UK's shady past is gonna be brought up when a UK fan---You---starts throwing shade about other programs cheating....

Sensitive bunch...,.... I know, I know----everyone hates UK; the refs, the ncaa, espn, the pope, etc, etc... 🤣

Jarms was alright. But became borderline obsessed with UNC getting hammered, that when they finally didn’t..it was just pure meltdown mode. But it is something I’ve noticed about a certain fanbase. They love seeing other programs go down/ it makes them feel better bc of their shady past. Pretty sad.

Jarms was alright. But became borderline obsessed with UNC getting hammered, that when they finally didn’t..it was just pure meltdown mode.
I picture him preparing for the verdict with the belt around his neck and starting the fluffing. It didn’t happen so he just became another sad-yet-satisfied statistic to autoerotic asphyxiation.

ADVERTISEMENT